What is 2MCCTV return process
Returning a Product to 2mcctv
We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at 2mcctv.com. When you need to return a product to us, please follow the easy steps listed below to make sure your return is handled promptly and efficiently.
Tips to help facilitate a more speedy and satisfying return experience
The RMA Process – Seven Easy Steps
1. Contact technical support to help resolve all your initial issues with products
2. If technical support/ Return Department determines an RMA needs to be issued your products
3. Technical support will issue and RMA and email you full instructions on how to take care of RMA
4. Sending the product to 2mcctv
- Box up the items in a seperate box you’re returning and send it to:
ATTN: [Your RMA Number]
802 Greenview Drive Suite 100,
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 2mcctv prefers all products that are to be shipped back for RMA processing to be shipping back VIA UPS.
- If you have submitted your RMA online do not ship back until told so by one of 2mcctv employees, you should receive a confirmation by email to ship back and instructions on how to ship back, once you get the ok to ship back please go ahead and ship back the products
5. Your RMA is Received and Approved
- You’ll receive an email once your shipment is received at our RMA facility.
- You’ll receive another email once your package has been opened and your RMA has been reviewed & approved. It usually takes 2-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RMA.
6. Your RMA is Received and Not Approved
- If the products received have not been approved for refund and not considered as returnable items, products will be shipped back to customer. Shipping cost of products being returned are to be covered at customers cost.
7. RMA Resolution
- If you requested a Replacement, a new order will be generated once your RMA is approved. You’ll receive standard email updates for the replacement order, just as you would for a newly placed 2mcctv order.
- If you requested a Refund, and refund basic criteria are met a credit memo will be generated once your RMA is received and approved. Basic criteria will determine the refund amount to be credited to your original payment. A store credit will be created within 2-5 business days of completion of recieving the items.
All returns must include the following: (If any of the below are not met products will be shipped back at customer expense)
1. Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
4. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
5. The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
7. The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
8. Manufacturers will not accept any electronic devices that have been opened and open electronics cause the warranty to be void and will be shipped back to buyer.
9. All Refunds are subject to a 50% restocking fee, which is deducted from the refund amount. (PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED, MOUNTED, INSTALLED OR SHOW ANY WEAR AND TEAR ON THEM WILL BE SUBJECT TO RESTOCKING FEE. Restocking fee charge depends on cost it would take to return items to manufacturers, the restocking fee charged by manufacturer, or to return products to new like resellable condition.
10. Full refunds are not possible in any case as shipping is non-refundable and will not be applied on any refund.
11. Full refunds are only available if products have never been shipped out and customer decided to cancel an order, customers may cancel an order within 12 hours of placing an order by sending an email to email@example.com notice of order cancellation with order number that showed up on the invoice, unless products have not already been shipped out than shipping is non-refundable.
Basic Return Policy
· Unless otherwise stated below, you have 15 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. The rma products has to be back in our warehouse within 10 days from the date of RMA has been issued, it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product. The total number of days for a product turnaround is 25 days from the day it leaves warehouse to the time it returns to the warehouse.
· Beyond 15 days from date of product being shipped RMA’s are not eligible, If you are not eligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have. See the Manufacturer Contact List at the bottom of this page. Products warranty
· Not all products are eligible for RMA’s below is a list of product categories that are not eligible for RMA’s.
· Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
· Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase. If products are eligible for credit refund.
· Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
· Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
· The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
Special Return Policy
· Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product or - at the sole discretion of www.2mcctv.com - the purchase price can be refunded to the original method of payment used on the order. For defective products, a return authorization may only be granted within 15 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
· Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
· For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
· www.2mcctv.com in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
Manufacturer Only Returns (Direct Returns)
· Majority of brand name security products sold by 2mcctv.com require to be shipped back directly to the manufacturer unless otherwise notified. Full instructions on where to ship back products will be detailed in the RMA process email that will be emailed out to you once RMA has been approved. Manufacturer direct RMA returns may require additional time for processing as delays may come from the manufacturer. 2mcctv will help customer on RMAs that need to be shipped back directly to customers.
· Due to manufacturer's policies, items sold on our website may only be returned directly to the manufacturer.
· Certain items require customers to contact the manufacturer directly to arrange the return. Be prepared to provide the manufacturer with the following information: Date of purchase, Serial number, manufacturer part number.
· See below for a list of manufacturer contacts if you need to return a product directly to the manufacturer.
· Manufacturer warranty will be dealt directly with the manufacturer. www.2mcctv.com does not cover the manufacturers warranty.
· All shipping related to manufacturer warranty is the responsibility of the customer.
· Product Manufacturers have different warranty policies, please visit manufactures website so see list below for manufacturer warranties
· 2mcctv.com does not offer advanced replacements to customers. The only condition where advanced replacement is offered is when a customer recieves a DOA product and submit an RMA within 15 days of products shipped out in accordance to tracking number. The cost of shipping back the products to 2M or Manufacutures warehouse can be covered by 2M uppon approval from shipping manager at 2M. A return label must be issued by 2M once RMA has been approved. A new order of the product that is being replaced will be created and flagged as a new order. The payment method will be set as other on the new order for the advanced replacement items. No advanced replacement will be shipped out to the customer until the tracking number of the return label shows on UPS or Fedex that products has been picked up. 2M Reserves the right to charge restocking fee on returned items if packaging is damaged or there are any missing accesories of products.
After 15 days period any DOA's or technical products issues must be handled as a manufacturers warranty and not
Non- Returnable/Non-Refundable Products ( products under this category fall under manufactures product warranty ONLY)
Software may not be returned or exchanged. Such as (DDNS software, NVR software, NVR Licenses, Windows Operating Systems, etc)
Special order items such as explosion proof related products and categories
Purchased technical support packages are non-returnable and non-refundable once purchased
All cables and wires such as (cctv cable, access control cable, network cable, alarm wire etc.) are non returnable or non refundable.
Hidden spy cameras are non-returnable/non-refundable, hidden cameras are covered under manufacturer warranty if any defects are found on product.
Board mini cameras
Wireless devices such as transmitter’s receivers are specials order items.
Thermal imaging cameras
All open box items sold have been tested prior to them being shipped out and sold as-is. Open box items are not-returnable and non-refundable.
Additional Return Info
Every product that you purchase from 2mcctv has a Return Policy that defines the time period and limitations for returning the product. You can view all policy types on the Return Policy Page, or see the policy that applies to your purchased products on your invoice, under MY Account
Most RMAs are processed within 24-48 hours, but a small percentage cannot be resolved without contacting you for further information. If you receive an email from our RMA Inspections staff, it usually means your return was missing part of the product (such as accessories, the retail box, a battery, etc.) that we need in order to accept the RMA. The email will describe the issue and let you know what action you should take, if necessary.
Special RMA Terms
Some items 2mcctv sells have special conditions that are described in the applicable Return Policy. In particular, some items may only be returned for a replacement rather than a refund. It’s always best to review your product’s Return Policy before checkout, which is viewable on the item’s product detail page or your 2mcctv invoice. For full Return Policy terms and conditions, please visit our Return Policy.
How long does it take for 2mcctv to process an RMA?
RMA processing time may vary depending on the product and reason for the return but generally processing time is 2-5 business days once the RMA is received and meet all following criteria:
1.Return with RMA number clearly identified in shipping label or on package.
2.Return with all original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, packaging.
3.UPC code along with retail package.
4.No physical damage caused by customer or by carrier.
5.Item is NOT out of warranty when it is received.
Is it mandatory to have an RMA number in order to return a product to 2mcctv?
Yes. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the applicable Return Policy period. 2mcctv will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. 2mcctv must receive the returned products within this timeframe. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
Is it necessary to return each individual accessory when I send in a return? What should I include with my RMA?
Yes. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for 2mcctv to process your RMA. 2mcctv cannot process RMA returns that are incomplete; incomplete RMAs will be returned to you. In most cases, items sent in for RMA replacement will be replaced with a full item set, including accessories. Please return all accessories with your RMA.
How do I acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)?
Contact 2mcctv.com, technical support and they should assist you through the RMA process.
What address should I send my return to?
The address to send an RMA to is:
802 Greenview Dr Suite 100
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Attn: RMA# (write your RMA number here)
May I exchange my RMA'd item for a different product?
No. Unfortunately, we do not exchange RMA items for different items. We will only replace an RMA'd item with an identical replacement item of the same make and model. If the return policy period for a refund has not yet expired, you can request an RMA Refund (subject to up to 50% restocking fee), order a new item, and we'll refund your original purchase after we receive your returned product.
How do I check the status of my RMA?
Visit our RMA Status page to learn the status of your pending RMA.
I am certain that my return was delivered to 2mcctv.com, but it hasn't been marked as "received" on the RMA Status page. Why?
It takes one to two business days for an RMA to process as "received" once we receive it. We will update your status as soon as your RMA has been processed.
What does it mean if I just checked my RMA status online and the current status is "RMA post." What does this mean?
This means the RMA has been received and is currently processing. The RMA can no longer be edited or changed and will be processed according to the provided RMA specifications.
Once it is closed, you will receive another confirmation email stating that your RMA has been fully processed.
Is there a special RMA policy for Bundle Specials?
Yes, and the requirements are as follows: If you wish to return a Bundle Special for a refund, you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE within 30 days of purchase. Note that a 40% restocking fee will be applied on refunds. Components within a Bundle Special may be returned for replacement only. Individual items may only be returned for replacement if an RMA number is acquired within the item’s Refund Policy period.
When and why are restocking fees applied? How much is deducted when a return is subject to a restocking fee?
There is a restocking fee of up to 50% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund). We offer RMA Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product. Restocking fees are applied to help provide you with post fast customer service and support. Furthermore it the restocking fees cover the restocking fees required by the manufacturers to have the product returned to them.
Does 2mcctv.com pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
No, 2mcctv.com does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to 2mcctv.com, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge. 2mcctv.com will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
Who is responsible for cost of shipping the products back to the customer after a repair?
It is the customers responsibility to cover shipping costs for return of products to be shipped back to him if the products is being repaired because its under warranty.
The tracking number for my return confirms that 2mcctv has received my returned product, but the RMA Status page still does not show that it has been received. What now?
It takes one to two business days for an RMA to process as "received" once we receive it. If your tracking number confirms reception, give us a day or two to process the RMA, and then call us if your RMA Status still has not been updated.
I received an email indicating that the serial number of the item I RMA'd does not match the serial number of the product I originally purchased from 2mcctv.com. What should I do?
We keep serial numbers on all products we carry. Occasionally, our customers inadvertently return items that were not purchased at 2mcctv.com. In such a case, the item in question will be returned to the customer with a request to send the correct item.
No refunds will be issued after 60 days from the day of shipping
Restocking fees cannot be waived unless the customer was issued store credit for his returns
Manufacturers and Return Policy Warranty
Manufacturer’s warranty are set by the manufacturer of the product. Every manufacturer has a different policy procedure and guidelines to process returns, and warranty. After the 15 day period of purchase manufacturers warranty kicks in for any technical issues with proudcts. Manufacturer’s warranty and return policy are applied depending on the product purchased and the specific manufacturer. Please visit the manufacturers site for more informaion, you can access the Manufacturer’sinformation here
2MCCTV does not, by any or under any condition honor verbal promises or statements, made by any 2m employee or subcontractor. Unless there is a verbal confirmation with their formal company email sent from any of our employees, 2mcctv will not honor any verbal promises or claims.