2MCCTV 2M 918-D
RF Card Door Lock
- Power supply: 4pcs standard AAA alkaline batteries.
- Static Consumption: 12uA
- Dynamic Consumption:200mA
- Mortise Size: 5072/5085/5572/6072/6085.
Price : $182.35
Save : $217.65
RF Card Door Lock
The 2MCCTV 2M 918-D RF Card Door Lock is a great replacement to your old mechanical locks and can be fitted in your existing doors, replacing the mortise lock. The RF card reader door lock supports TEMIC and MIFARE ONE contactless RF card, and is easy to install since it can simply replace the old mechanical locks as it is similar to them in shape and design.
Designed for Reliability
The RF Card Door Lock which locks again automatically in 7 seconds, is reliable and offers no fault or accident for 1000 times of continuous card operation. The lock can be opened using a Master Key Card or a mechanical key.
Quick Installation, Easy Replacement of Mechanical Lock
Replace your old mortise lock, and get the old fashioned door lock replaced by RF Card Door Lock. Made from alloy material, it can be installed on various doors and is powered by four standard AAA alkaline batteries, with about 18 months of battery life.
Static consumption: 12 μA
Dynamic consumption: 200 mA
Panel size: 285 mm (H) × 70 mm (W) × 26 mm (T)
Mortise size: 204 mm (H) × 106 mm (W) × 23 mm (T)
2M 918-D RF Card Door Lock Features:
- Power supply: 4pcs standard AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: About 10 months in normal state, depending on usage and climatic conditions.
- Low voltage warning: When power’s voltage is less 4.5V, there will be warning when
- unlock. The lock still can be unlocked about 100 times before the batteries are replaced.
- Static consumption: 12uA
- Dynamic consumption:200mA
- Open time: The lock will be locked again automatically 7 seconds after unlocking.
- Reliability of card operation: No accident for 1000 times of continuous card operation.
- Emergency unlocking:The door can be unlocked by Master Card or Mechanical key even
- though the deadbolt works.
- Installation request: To be installed on the door, with the door thickness between 36mm to
- 90mm, and if the door surface is decorated, the distance between the decoration edge to the door edge must be over 110mm.
- Panel size:285mm( Height) ×70mm (Width) ×26mm (Thickness)
- Mortise size:204mm( Height)×106mm (Width)×23mm (Thickness)
- Weight: 4.0Kg
- Material: Alloy