ip outdoor prepackaged, high resolution color camera, 2.8-11mm lens, 24vac 60hz
- Heater & Blower / Sunshield
- 1/3" High-resolution Image Sensor
- Built-in Motion+ Video Motion Analysis
- Auto Lens Detection with LensWizard
- 360° Rotation / 180° Tilt
Price : $918.44
Save : $972.47
The Bosch KBE-455V28-21N is a prepackaged outdoor IP color camera that includes NBC-455-21P Dinion IP camera, a LTC 3364/50 varifocal lens and a LTC 9215/00 indoor / outdoor mount. It is built in a way that all the wires are enclosed within the vandal-resistant body to prevent intruders cutting the wire.
NBC-455-21P Dinion Outdoor IP Camera
The NBC-455-21P Dinion IP camera is equipped with 1/3-inch color progressive scan CCD image sensor that delivers pictures up to 540 TV Lines horizontal resolution. Aided with Digital Signal Processing technology, the camera becomes more sensitive and captures high-quality videos. Also, the Auto Black feature makes sure the clarity stays up even in low-contrast circumstances such as mist, fog and other conditions. H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling and multicasting capabilities saves valuable bandwidth while maintaining high offering high-quality video output.
With tri-streaming capabilities, two separate H.264 streams and a single M-JPEG stream is delivered at the same time. Motion+ video motion analysis provides a basic security by incorporating object size filtering and advanced tamper-detection capabilities. Privacy masking allows the user to block specific areas (up to 4 areas) within the field-of-view of camera. The NBC-455-21P IP camera has 3 levels of security and 802.1x authentication using rRadius. With the Bilinx technology installed, it can be controlled and configured through video cable from anywhere.
The IP66-rated weatherproof and vandal-resistant housing makes sure the camera is safe from physical impacts and harsh climatic conditions. It has built-in heater and blower to maintain the optimum temperature within the camera while the sunshield protects from direct harsh sunlight. LensWizard automatically detects the attached lens and adjusts accordingly to maintain accurate focusing. Through the Power over Ethernet (PoE) function, the IP camera gets it power from Ethernet cable. An Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) is provided manages during power failures.
LTC 3364/50 Varifocal Lens
The LTC 3364/50 varifocal lens has a focal length of 2.8 to 10 mm. It features maximum aperture stop and DC-iris to control the amount of light entering the lens to ensure perfectly illuminated footage even in dull lighting conditions. With manual focus and zoom control, accurate focusing can be achieved. The LTC 3364/50 lens has a robust construction for physical protection.
LTC 9215/00 Indoor/Outdoor Mount
The LTC 9215/00 is made of lightweight aluminum with welded construction that is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring tubular feed-through design, it hides all the cables to prevent intruders from cutting the wires. With 360° swivel head rotates and 180° tilts, it offers maximum flexibility to the camera. The mount has a maximum weight capacity of up to 20 lbs (9 kg).
- High-resolution camera with a 1/3" color progressive scan CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 540TVL
- Digital Signal Processing technology increases sensitivity
- Auto Black feature enhances the visibility of details in low contrast scenarios such as mist, fog, etc.
- H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling, and multicasting capabilities resourcefully handle bandwidth and storage requirements, while offering high picture quality and resolution
- Tri-stream video feature allows the camera to generate 2 independent H.264 streams and 1 M-JPEG stream at the same time
- M-JPEG video stream offers easy coalition with other JPEG or M-JPEG-compatible video management systems
- Motion+ video motion analysis system is an ideal solution for applications, where scrutiny of basic video content is required
- Motion analysis algorithm functions on pixel change, and incorporates object size filtering capabilities and advanced tamper-detection capabilities
- ONVIF compliant products can exchange live video, audio, metadata, and control information
- Privacy Masking feature with 4 separate programmable privacy zones can be used to block specific parts of a scene
- Supports password security with three 3 levels, 802.1x authentication using a rRadius
- SensUp Dynamic feature improves the sensitivity by increasing the integration time up to 10 times on the CCD
- Heater & Blower used to maintain the internal temperature of the unit
- Sunshield protects the unit from direct sunlight
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- UPS (uninterruptible power source) with PoE to handle power failures
- LensWizard detects lens type automatically and helps to maintain accurate lens focus
- On-Screen Display (OSD) offers simple back focus adjustment and networking