ip outdoor prepackaged, hd 1080p, day/night, h.264, audio, motion+, poe, sd card slot, 9-40mm, 24vac, 60hz
- 1/3" High Resolution Imager
- 2.8-10mm Lens
- 20-bit Digital Signal Processing
- 2x Dynamic Technology
- Auto White Balance
Price : $1,418.41
Save : $1,127.46
The Bosch KBE-832V94-20N camera kit is a collection of DinionHD 1080p day and night outdoor camera, VLG-3V3813-MP5 varifocal lens, an LTC 9215/00 indoor/outdoor mount and a 5 feet (1.5 m) pre-wired power cable.
The DinionHD day and night camera features 1/2.7-inch CMOS sensor, with which it can capture MPEG-4 videos at 30 images per second. Bandwidth is managed wisely with the H.264 compression, bandwidth throttling and multicasting abilities. The Motion+ video motion analysis has object size filtering capabilities and sophisticated tamper-detection capabilities.
The VLG-3V3813-MP5 varifocal lens 1/2.5-inch image format and has 9 to 40 mm focal length along with 5 MP resolution. It has DC-iris control to manage the amount of light entering the lens, so that the camera captures effectively under any lighting conditions.
The LTC 9215/00 indoor and outdoor mount has proper cable feed-through for quick and easy installation. It has a versatile design that supports 360° rotation and 180° tilt for providing flexibility to camera. The mount can bear any cameras of maximum weight up to 9 kg (20 lb).
- 1/3" CCD image sensor with 2.8-10mm varifocal lens
- Resolution - up to 540TVL
- 20-bit image processing - captures detailed images in both bright highlights and deep shadows simultaneously; image processing and wide dynamic range function when used together maximizes the information visibility in the image even with strong backlighting
- Fiber transmitter enables the camera to send video signals over fiber optic cable and is compatible with the LTC 4642/60 Fiber Receiver
- 2x-Dynamic and SmartBLC - pixel-by-pixel analysis to provide detailed image and SmartBLC compensates the image without compromising the dynamic range or any additional set-up
- Automatic auto black feature - increases the visibility of details in mist or fog conditions where the scene contrast is less than full range
- Bilinx technology - enables you to change the camera settings, check status, and update firmware from anywhere via the coaxial cable; uses the standard video cable to transmit alarm and status messages, improving the overall performance of the camera and reducing the service/installation time
- Auto white balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Privacy masking - provides 4 different privacy zones, enabling you to mask specific portion of a scene for security
- Default shutter speed - allows you to capture fast moving objects when sufficient light is available
- Multi-language on-screen display for easy access and also increases user compatibility
- Programmable modes - supports up to 6 independent, pre-programmed operating modes which can be easily switched via Bilinx or the external alarm input
- Built-in video motion detection - enables you to select a programmable area with individual threshold; on motion detection, the alarms can be displayed in video signals or an alarm message can be sent via Bilinx
- SensUp dynamic - improves the sensitivity by increasing the integration time up to 10 times on the CCD, useful when relying only on moonlight for illumination
- Plug-and-play feature allows you to install the camera easily
- Includes a sunshield, which protects the camera from direct rays of the sun
- Heater and blower to maintain internal temperature