MIC550 IR 28x, Day/Night, PTZ, White, NTSC
- 36x or 28x day/night cameras with 550 TVL.
- 12x digital zoom, Wide Dynamic Range. (WDR)
- Video and control over IP when powered by MIC IP Power Supply.
Price : $5,707.14
Save : $7,609.53
The MIC Series 550 camera combines cutting-edge technology with the latest production techniques to provide a class-leading feature set in an economical package. The MIC Series 550 range takes high quality surveillance to new levels of excellence. As a best-fit camera for virtually any security application, it can be installed in the harshest of environments. Thanks to its IP68-rated aluminum casing, the MIC Series 550 camera functions perfectly in the most demanding conditions. This tough and vandal-resistant casing provides protection from the elements and physical attack. An integrated long-life silicone wiper and a reversible rain shield ensure high quality images regardless of the installed environment. The brushless-motor technology offers ultra-reliable, quiet operation with full 360 degree continuous rotation pan and 270 degree tilt control for exceptional viewing capability. Small increment pan speeds from just 0.2 degrees per second to 120 degrees per second gives the user precise control. This speed control is especially important when used with video analytic systems, particularly for tracking subjects when fully zoomed in. The MIC Series 550 camera incorporates Bosch's standard AutoDome controller interface supporting familiar AutoDome on-screen menus. This enhancement makes it simple to integrate and use the MIC Series 550 within systems that already use Bosch AutoDome cameras and systems.
- Choice of 36x or 28x day/night cameras with 550 TVL, 12x digital zoom, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), advanced privacy masking and image stabilization
- Video and control over IP when powered by MIC IP Power Supply (sold separately)
- Sodium Vapor White Balance mode restores objects to their original color
- Robust design rated to an industry-leading IP68
- Complete series of mounting accessories; various mounting positions, including on-site canting