1/2-INCH NTSC WDR COLOR CAMERA AND LTC 3293/30 8120MM ZOOM LENS
- Pans up to 100-degree per second.
- 360-degree continuous rotation.
- Tilts up to 40 - degree per second.
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing.
Price : $1,477.50
Save : $492.50
The Bosch UPH-C610N-L8120 camera / lens assembly set has a combination of LTC 0610 DinionXF color camera and an LTC 3293/30 zoom lens. It has highly effective features that deliver the best quality output.
LTC 0610 DinionXF Color Camera
The LTC 0610 DinionXF color camera features 1/2" CCD sensor along with 20-bit digital signal processing and XF-Dynamic, high-quality 540 TV Lines horizontal resolution videos are delivered. It features Auto Black that switches caps to block all light in order to produce a standard black as reference level and Back Light Compensation (BLC) that captures clear picture even in heavily exposed backgrounds. Furthermore, NightSense technology increases sensitivity by switching to monochrome mode during night surveillance. The SensUp Dynamic feature analyses the lighting conditions and adjusts the light sensitivity accordingly to deliver clear picture even in dark hours.
False alarms are avoided to the core with the Global Scene Change Detector, which avoids triggering alarms in case of sudden change in lighting conditions. Motion detection option makes the camera display an alarm through video, close the output relay or transmit an alarm message. Bilinx technology allows the user to change the camera settings, check status and update firmware from anywhere through the coaxial cable. On-Screen Display (OSD) with multi language support makes way for quick and easy navigation. LensWizard automatically detects the lens type to adjust the camera to maintain accurate lens focusing.
LTC 3293/30 Zoom Lens
The LTC 3293/30 lens has Iris control range from F 1.6 to 1000 and a focal length of 8 to 120 mm. It supports 1/2" image format and allows the camera to deliver sharp and crisp picture quality. The zoom lens With the C-mount hardware, it can be easily installed. It is pre-positioned and has manual override for accurate adjustments.
- Pans up to 100-degree per second, 360-degree continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40-degree per second, -90-degree to +40-degree range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Optional Bosch AEGIS UFLED Infrared Illuminator assembly attaches directly to the High-Speed Positioning System for operation in dark environments