DinionXF Color or Dinion 2x Day/Night cameras
- Pans up to 100-degree per second.
- 360-degree continuous rotation.
- Tilts up to 40 - degree per second.
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing.
Price : $2,807.15
Save : $935.71
The Bosch UPH-HWDIR-24 is a pan/tilt system that contains panning / tilting head, a telemetry receiver, camera body with built-in wiper and brackets for two illuminators. It supports high-speed pan and tilt with automatic scaling feature. The system can cover a huge area with its fast panning speed of 100º per second and tilt speed of 40º per second along with 360º continuous panning in manual mode. It also covers a wide horizontal area with its -90º below to +40º above the horizon. 24V AC electrical connection is used as a power source.
- Pans up to 100-degree per second, 360-degree continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40-degree per second, -90-degree to +40-degree range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Optional Bosch AEGIS UFLED Infrared Illuminator assembly attaches directly to the High-Speed Positioning System for operation in dark environments