camera flexidome-xf, color ntsc, 540tvl, 12vdc/24vac 60hz, w/3.7-12mm f1.6 varifocal, white, smb
- 1/3" CCD Image Sensor
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Mechanism
- 12 VDC / 24 VAC
- Auto Black / Backlight Compensation
Price : $507.64
Save : $602.83
The Bosch VDC-485V04-20S is an indoor FlexiDome XF camera features 1/3 inch CCD image sensor and 15-bit Digital Video Processor (DVP). The NightSense technology boosts light sensitivity for effective night surveillance. With the 32x extended dynamic range, more accurate colors are reproduced in the captured output. The backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to attain a clear image in an intensely bright background while Auto black feature increases visibility in fog and mist.
The camera incorporates Pan, Tilt and Rotation mechanism along with 3.7 to 12 mm varifocal lens for maximum coverage area. With the LensWizard capability, it automatically detects the lens for adjusting back focus to attain crisp picture quality. The Video Motion Detector alarm gets triggered at the sight of any unusual movements. The user can control the camera from anywhere through the video cable with the Bilinx technology, which also supports bi-directional communication.
With the built-in test pattern generator, test signals are produced to keep track on the cable status. On-screen menu with 5-key operation makes navigation easy for the user. The Bosch VDC-485V04-20S has a compact and sleek design, which can be Surface / 4S / wall / corner / suspended ceiling mounted. It is powered by 12V DC and 24V AC power source.
- 1/3" CCD image sensor and 6-50mm (f/1.6) varifocal lens
- Resolution - up to 540TVL
- Pan/tilt/rotation mechanism allows you to select the required field-of-view for improved image capture
- 120 dB dynamic range
- LineLock and phase adjustment feature for AC operation
- OSD offers intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Includes a low-impact surface mount
- Standard indoor enclosure with sturdy construction
- Remote control - bi-directional coaxial communication
- Ideal for use in schools, banks, prisons, retailers, and commercial buildings