flexidome 2x, day/night, wdr, 540tvl, ntsc, 12vdc/24vac, 60hz, 9-22mm f1.4 varifocal, white, recessed mount
- 1/3" CCD Image Sensor
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Mechanism
- 12 VDC / 24 VAC
- Auto Black / Backlight Compensation
Price : $425.36
Save : $141.78
Get the best video surveillance throughout the day with the Bosch VDN-498V09-21 day and night FlexiDome 2x camera. For producing best results, it features 1/3 inch CCD image sensor and 2x dynamic range. Featuring a 9 to 22 mm varifocal lens and Pan, Tilt and Rotation mechanism, the camera never misses anything. With the LensWizard capability, it automatically detects the lens for adjusting back focus to attain crisp picture quality.
Night time will no longer be an excuse for poor video quality, as the Bosch VDN-498V09-21 features IR cut filter that switches between color and black / white. Auto black feature increases visibility in fog and mist while the SmartBLC adjusts the video gain to attain a clear image in an intensely bright background. SensUp dynamic improves the light sensitivity for capturing video in darkness. Auto white balance eliminates reddish and bluish tone to produce white output.
The user can control the camera from anywhere through the video cable with the Bilinx technology, which also supports bi-directional communication. Video motion detection triggers alarm to alert the user during unusual movements. The Bosch VDN-498V09-21 is powered by 12V DC and 24V AC power source. It is ideal for using in schools, bank, stores and others.
- 1/3" CCD image sensor and 6-50mm (f/1.6) varifocal lens
- Resolution - up to 540TVL
- Pan/tilt/rotation mechanism allows you to select the required field-of-view for improved image capture
- 120 dB dynamic range
- LineLock and phase adjustment feature for AC operation
- OSD offers intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Includes a low-impact surface mount
- Standard indoor enclosure with sturdy construction
- Remote control - bi-directional coaxial communication
- Ideal for use in schools, banks, prisons, retailers, and commercial buildings