800 series hd, 1080p, d/n, 20x, clear bubble, 50/60hz, iva
- 1/4" Color CCD / 530TVL Resolution
- 120x Zoom (10x Optical, 12x Digital)
- H.264 and JPEG Compression
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Compliant
- Tinted Bubble / Charcoal Color Housing
Price : $2,739.65
Save : $913.21
The Bosch VG5-836-ECEV 800 series HD camera features 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor that delivers 1080p resolution videos at 30 images per second (IPS). It streams 4 videos at the same time – H.264, M-JPEG, and JPEG video streams. With 2.1 MP motorized lens and 240x zoom capacity, the camera captures every detail in standard quality. The H.264 compression technology reduces the file size and minimizes the space occupied in the storage device.
Videos will be delivered with excellent quality under any lighting conditions, as the Bosch VG5-836-ECEV is stuffed with features. The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) adjusts the exposure level in both highlight and shadow regions to bring an evenly illuminated output. Auto gain control makes the low-contrast footages normal while the automatic white balance fine-tunes to match the available lighting conditions. The camera has day / night function that makes it suitable to shoot effectively under any illumination. To further boost the quality, the Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) minimizes the amount of noise produced while shooting.
The Bosch VG5-836-ECEV is embedded with Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) for reliable detection, analysis and search capabilities. Video motion detection keeps a watchful eye on any unusual activity while the privacy masking option allows the user to block out specific areas within the camera’s field-of-view. The RJ-45 network cable allows network video streaming and communication. With IP66-rated housing, the Bosch VG5-836-ECEV camera can withstand heavy-impacts and splash of water.
- 120x zoom (10x optical, 12x digital)
- 1/4" color CCD offering 530TVL resolution with sensitivity below 1.0 lux
- Automatic Gain Control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Auto White Balance - adjusts the red and blue signals in the MWB mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- H.264 and JPEG compression
- 99 user-defined presets as well as 1 preset tour, 2 recorded tours, and 2 autopan modes
- Offers pan range up to 360º (continuous)
- Supports 4 CIF and CIF resolutions at 30 images per second
- Capable of tri-streaming - simultaneous streaming of 2 H.264 streams and a JPEG stream
- Covers complex shapes using privacy masking