3 Step Coaxial Stripper
• Adjustable coaxial wire stripper
• Black for popular dual crimp BNC and TNC connectors
• Blue for F-Type, many single crimp BNC/TNC, Twist-on BNC/TNC, Twinax and UHF connectors
• Black strips braid 0.240 inch (6mm) and dielectric 0.240 inch (6mm)
• Blue strips 0.250 in. (6.3mm)
Price : $32.22
Save : $7.78
Choose from two adjustable coaxial cable strippers that make stripping and crimping cables a breeze.
This is for 0.250-inch (6.3 mm) coaxial cable. It can attach F-type connectors (like those used for cable television), single-crimp and twist-on BNC and TNC connectors, twinax (cables with two wire conductors) connectors, and less commonly used UHF connectors, which are used more for amateur radio. Use RC-45-522 replacement cassettes with this.
This is for stripping the braid and dielectric insulation of 0.240-inch (6.0 mm) coax. It works with dual crimp BNC and TNC connectors. Use RC-45-52 replacement cassettes with this.