Pushbutton Control Keypad
• Remote Control of Multiplexer Functions
• Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex® Multiplexers
• Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server
• Joystick for Fixed-Speed and Variable-Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units
• Preset Position and Pattern Control
• Main and Spot Monitor Control
• Digital Zoom Control on Main Monitor
• Auxiliary Operation
Price : $696.98
Save : $232.33
Control Genex multiplexer functions and PTZ camera movements easily with this keypad and joystick controller. Use it with the MX4000 Genex multiplexer and MX4000SVR Genex multiplexer server.
Use the keypad to control Genex multiplexers. A multiplexer consolidates the video from many cameras onto one display or recorder. It can show one or many camera views on a screen at once. The keypad controls the functions offered on the front panel of the multiplexer, including camera selection, view/record, alarm log display, and zoom. Connect one controller to multiple daisy-chained multiplexers, or connect up to four controllers to one server to control well over one hundred cameras.
Adjust pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) functions on your cameras by using the controller’s 3-axis joystick. Move the joystick forward, backward, left, or right to change the direction that the camera points, and twist the knob to zoom in or out.