What is 2MCCTV return process?
Returning a Product to 2mcctv
We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at 2mcctv.com. When you need to return a product to us, please follow the easy steps listed below to make sure your return is handled promptly and efficiently.
Tips to help facilitate a more speedy and satisfying return experience
The RMA Process – Seven Easy Steps
1. Contact technical support to help resolve all your initial issues with products
2. If technical support/ Return Department determines an RMA needs to be issued your products
3. Technical support will issue and RMA and email you full instructions on how to take care of RMA
4. Sending the product to 2mcctv
– Box up the items in a seperate box you’re returning and send it to:
ATTN: [Your RMA Number]
802 Greenview Drive Suite 100,
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
– 2mcctv prefers all products that are to be shipped back for RMA processing to be shipping back VIA UPS.
– If you have submitted your RMA online do not ship back until told so by one of 2mcctv employees, you should receive a confirmation by email to ship back and instructions on how to ship back, once you get the ok to ship back please go ahead and ship back the products
5. Your RMA is Received and Approved
– You’ll receive an email once your shipment is received at our RMA facility.
– You’ll receive another email once your package has been opened and your RMA has been reviewed & approved. It usually takes 2-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RMA.
6. Your RMA is Received and Not Approved
– If the products received have not been approved for refund and not considered as returnable items, products will be shipped back to customer. Shipping cost of products being returned are to be covered at customers cost.
7. RMA Resolution
– If you requested a Replacement, a new order will be generated once your RMA is approved. You’ll receive standard email updates for the replacement order, just as you would for a newly placed 2mcctv order.
– If you requested a Refund, and refund basic criteria are met a credit memo will be generated once your RMA is received and approved. Basic criteria will determine the refund amount to be credited to your original payment. A store credit will be created within 2-5 business days of completion of recieving the items.
All returns must include the following: (If any of the below are not met products will be shipped back at customer expense)
1. Original packaging (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
2. Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
3. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
4. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
5. The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
6. Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
7. The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer’s packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer’s packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
8. Manufacturers will not accept any electronic devices that have been opened and open electronics cause the warranty to be void and will be shipped back to buyer.
9. All Refunds are subject to a 50% restocking fee, which is deducted from the refund amount. (PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED, MOUNTED, INSTALLED OR SHOW ANY WEAR AND TEAR ON THEM WILL BE SUBJECT TO RESTOCKING FEE. Restocking fee charge depends on cost it would take to return items to manufacturers, the restocking fee charged by manufacturer, or to return products to new like resellable condition.
10. Full refunds are not possible in any case as shipping is non-refundable and will not be applied on any refund.
11. Full refunds are only available if products have never been shipped out and customer decided to cancel an order, customers may cancel an order within 12 hours of placing an order by sending an email to email@example.com notice of order cancellation with order number that showed up on the invoice, unless products have not already been shipped out than shipping is non-refundable.
Basic Return Policy
· Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days (2m and Veilux have a 60 days) from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. The rma products have to be back in our warehouse within 10 days from the date of RMA has been issued, it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product. The total number of days for product turnaround is 30 days from the day it leaves warehouse to the time it returns to the warehouse.
· Beyond 30 days from date of product being shipped RMA’s are not eligible, If you are not eligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have. See the Manufacturer Contact List at the bottom of this page. Products warranty
· Not all products are eligible for RMA’s. See list below for product categories that are not eligible for RMA’s.
· Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
· Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase. If products are eligible for credit refund.
· Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
· Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
· The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
Special Return Policy
Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product or – at the sole discretion of www.2mcctv.com – the purchase price can be refunded to the original method of payment used on the order. For defective products, a return authorization may only be granted within 15 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
www.2mcctv.com in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
Manufacturer Only Returns (Direct Returns)
· Majority of brand name security products sold by 2mcctv.com require to be shipped back directly to the manufacturer unless otherwise notified. Full instructions on where to ship back products will be detailed in the RMA process email that will be emailed out to you once RMA has been approved. Manufacturer direct RMA returns may require additional time for processing as delays may come from the manufacturer. 2mcctv will help customer on RMAs that need to be shipped back directly to customers.
· Due to manufacturer’s policies, items sold on our website may only be returned directly to the manufacturer.
· Certain items require customers to contact the manufacturer directly to arrange the return. Be prepared to provide the manufacturer with the following information: Date of purchase, Serial number, manufacturer part number.
· See below for a list of manufacturer contacts if you need to return a product directly to the manufacturer.
· Manufacturer warranty will be dealt directly with the manufacturer. www.2mcctv.com does not cover the manufacturers warranty.
· All shipping related to manufacturer warranty is the responsibility of the customer.
· Product Manufacturers have different warranty policies, please visit manufactures website so see list below for manufacturer warranties
· 2mcctv.com offers 60 day advanced replacements for 2M Products/Veilux products only. The only condition where advanced replacement is offered is when a customer receives a DOA product and submit an RMA within 15 days of products shipped out in accordance to tracking number. The cost of shipping back the products to 2M or Manufacutures warehouse can be covered by 2M uppon approval from shipping manager at 2M. A return label must be issued by 2M once RMA has been approved. A new order of the product that is being replaced will be created and flagged as a new order. The payment method will be set as other on the new order for the advanced replacement items. No advanced replacement will be shipped out to the customer until the tracking number of the return label shows on UPS or Fedex that products has been picked up. 2M Reserves the right to charge restocking fee on returned items if packaging is damaged or there are any missing accesories of products.
After 15 days period any DOA’s or technical products issues must be handled as a manufacturers warranty and not
Non- Returnable/Non-Refundable Products ( products under this category fall under manufactures product warranty ONLY)
- Software may not be returned or exchanged. Such as (DDNS software, NVR software, NVR Licenses, Windows Operating Systems, etc)
- Special order items such as explosion proof related products and categories
- Purchased technical support packages are non-returnable and non-refundable once purchased
- All cables and wires such as (cctv cable, access control cable, network cable, alarm wire etc.) are non returnable or non refundable.
- Hidden spy cameras are non-returnable/non-refundable, hidden cameras are covered under manufacturer warranty if any defects are found on product.
- Board mini cameras
- Wireless devices such as transmitter’s receivers are specials order items.
- Thermal imaging cameras
- All open box items sold have been tested prior to them being shipped out and sold as-is. Open box items are not-returnable and non-refundable.
Additional Return Info
Every product that you purchase from 2mcctv has a Return Policy that defines the time period and limitations for returning the product. You can view all policy types on the Return Policy Page, or see the policy that applies to your purchased products on your invoice, under MY Account
Most RMAs are processed within 24-48 hours, but a small percentage cannot be resolved without contacting you for further information. If you receive an email from our RMA Inspections staff, it usually means your return was missing part of the product (such as accessories, the retail box, a battery, etc.) that we need in order to accept the RMA. The email will describe the issue and let you know what action you should take, if necessary.
Special RMA Terms
Some items 2mcctv sells have special conditions that are described in the applicable Return Policy. In particular, some items may only be returned for a replacement rather than a refund. It’s always best to review your product’s Return Policy before checkout, which is viewable on the item’s product detail page or your 2mcctv invoice. For full Return Policy terms and conditions, please visit our Return Policy.
How long does it take for 2MCCTV to process an RMA?
RMA processing time may vary depending on the product and reason for the return but generally processing time is 2-5 business days once the RMA is received and meet all following criteria:
Return with RMA number clearly identified in shipping label or on package.
Return with all original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, packaging.
UPC code along with retail package.
No physical damage caused by customer or by carrier.
Item is NOT out of warranty when it is received.
Is it mandatory to have an RMA number in order to return a product to 2MCCTV?
Yes. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the applicable Return Policy period. 2mcctv will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. 2mcctv must receive the returned products within this timeframe. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
Is it necessary to return each individual accessory when I send in a return? What should I include with my RMA?
Yes. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for 2mcctv to process your RMA. 2mcctv cannot process RMA returns that are incomplete; incomplete RMAs will be returned to you. In most cases, items sent in for RMA replacement will be replaced with a full item set, including accessories. Please return all accessories with your RMA.
How do I acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)?
Contact 2mcctv.com, technical support and they should assist you through the RMA process.
What address should I send my return to?
The address to send an RMA to is:
802 Greenview Dr Suite 100
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Attn: RMA# (write your RMA number here)
May I exchange my RMA’d item for a different product?
No. Unfortunately, we do not exchange RMA items for different items. We will only replace an RMA’d item with an identical replacement item of the same make and model. If the return policy period for a refund has not yet expired, you can request an RMA Refund (subject to up to 50% restocking fee), order a new item, and we’ll refund your original purchase after we receive your returned product.
How do I check the status of my RMA?
Visit our RMA Status page to learn the status of your pending RMA.
I am certain that my return was delivered to 2mcctv.com, but it hasn’t been marked as “received” on the RMA Status page. Why?
It takes one to two business days for an RMA to process as “received” once we receive it. We will update your status as soon as your RMA has been processed.
What does it mean if I just checked my RMA status online and the current status is “RMA post.” What does this mean?
This means the RMA has been received and is currently processing. The RMA can no longer be edited or changed and will be processed according to the provided RMA specifications.
Once it is closed, you will receive another confirmation email stating that your RMA has been fully processed.
Is there a special RMA policy for Bundle Specials?
Yes, and the requirements are as follows: If you wish to return a Bundle Special for a refund, you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE within 30 days of purchase. Note that a 40% restocking fee will be applied on refunds. Components within a Bundle Special may be returned for replacement only. Individual items may only be returned for replacement if an RMA number is acquired within the item’s Refund Policy period.
When and why are restocking fees applied? How much is deducted when a return is subject to a restocking fee?
There is a restocking fee of up to 50% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund). We offer RMA Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product. Restocking fees are applied to help provide you with post fast customer service and support. Furthermore it the restocking fees cover the restocking fees required by the manufacturers to have the product returned to them.
Does 2mcctv.com pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
No, 2mcctv.com does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to 2mcctv.com, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge. 2mcctv.com will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
Who is responsible for cost of shipping the products back to the customer after a repair?
It is the customers responsibility to cover shipping costs for return of products to be shipped back to him if the products is being repaired because its under warranty.
The tracking number for my return confirms that 2mcctv has received my returned product, but the RMA Status page still does not show that it has been received. What now?
It takes one to two business days for an RMA to process as “received” once we receive it. If your tracking number confirms reception, give us a day or two to process the RMA, and then call us if your RMA Status still has not been updated.
I received an email indicating that the serial number of the item I RMA’d does not match the serial number of the product I originally purchased from 2mcctv.com. What should I do?
We keep serial numbers on all products we carry. Occasionally, our customers inadvertently return items that were not purchased at 2mcctv.com. In such a case, the item in question will be returned to the customer with a request to send the correct item.
No refunds will be issued after 60 days from the day of shipping
Restocking fees cannot be waived unless the customer was issued store credit for his returns
Manufacturers and Return Policy Warranty
Manufacturer’s warranty are set by the manufacturer of the product. Every manufacturer has a different policy procedure and guidelines to process returns, and warranty. After the 15 day period of purchase manufacturers warranty kicks in for any technical issues with proudcts. Manufacturer’s warranty and return policy are applied depending on the product purchased and the specific manufacturer. Please visit the manufacturers site for more informaion, you can access the Manufacturer’sinformation here
2MCCTV does not, by any or under any condition honor verbal promises or statements, made by any 2m employee or subcontractor. Unless there is a verbal confirmation with their formal company email sent from any of our employees, 2mcctv will not honor any verbal promises or claims.
This privacy statement describes how 2msolutions Inc (“2mcctv.com”) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.2mcctv.com. TRUSTe online privacy certificationYour Privacy is safe with 2mcctv.com
Information Collection and Use
In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form [which will create a user name and password]. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
You have an option to sign up for our newsletter to receive monthly specials or discounts 2mcctv.com is running. If you choose not to signup please don’t check the check box next to Newsletter when you register.
2mcctv.com is the sole owner of the information collected on 2mcctv.com. 2mcctv.com collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site. 2mcctv.com will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way. 2mcctv collects information from our users during the ordering process, for order processing purposes only.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
2mcctv.com reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
After registering on 2mcctv.com, we request extra information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. 2mcctv.com fulfills the order by charging customer credit card provided online. This information is only charged with the bank.
The Ordering Process
After registering on 2mcctv.com, we request extra information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. 2mcctv.com fullfils the order by charging customer credit card provided online. This information is only charged with the bank.
If you sign up for the 2MCCTV Newsletter on our website or choose to sign up to receive deal alerts, we will collect your email address to fulfill your request. We will not share your email address with third parties other than a service provider that mails the 2MCCTV Newsletter for us. You will be able to Unsubscribe any time you wish, to unsubscribe, follow the unsubscribe link that appears at the end of each email communication you receive. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the users hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. A cookie is used on our site to keep track of the users session in order to maintain the shopping cart. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still browse our site, but will not be able to place orders. cookie to enable you to navigate easily through the site and place an order. If you want to know when this happens, or prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a Web site attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer.
Our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a users computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
As is true of most Web sites, we use a third party tracking service to gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
2mcctv.com uses FedEx, DHL, and UPS to ship orders and a credit card merchant processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, rent, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
This 2MCCTV.com takes every precaution to protect our customer’s information. When customer’s submit sensitive information via the web site, the information is protected both online and offline. During the entry process of sensitive information such as credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. Our Secure Socket Layer is provided by COMODO SSL of the internets most trusted and reliable sources. You may check the status of our SSL and SSH security certificates at any time by clicking on the COMODO Logo which appears during the order process. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked or open, when you are just surfing. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our users information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example; Accounting rep, Sales rep, or If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friends name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site.2mcctv.com does not store this information as we only forward one-time email telling him about our website. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Personal Information collected from the Affiliates program will be used only by 2mcctv to contact the affiliates for problems or payments due to affiliates. Affiliate information will not be sent out to third parties. Affiliate information will not be subjected to spam or unwanted advertising and their identities will be protected by 2mcctv from outside intrusion.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about a product on our site or send your wish list, we will ask you for your friends name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. 2mcctv does not store this information. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by 2mcctv. Please be aware that we, 2mcctv, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
You can log in to comment on our blog using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Re-Targeted advertising uses information collected on an individual’s web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to display ads. The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number. The information used for targeted advertising either comes from 2msolutions Inc. or through third party website publishers. If you would like to opt out of re-targeted advertising from 2msolutions Inc. that occurs when visiting our third party advertising publishers, please click here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer’s name. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you would like to request the removal of your testimonial you may contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy Notice Changes
Our Contact Information
Business Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (Central Time)
Address: 802 Greenview Drive Suite C
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Phone: Toll Free: (877) 926-2288
2mcctv Security Camera Store Shipping & Returns Policy
2MCCTV offers same-day shipping on in-stock orders placed before 3pm CST.
In-stock orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or on company holidays will not ship until the following business day.
We ship some products from warehouses with earlier shipping cut-offs. Those products may not ship until the following business day.
Other products ship directly from the manufacturer. Not all manufacturers process and ship orders the same day they are placed.
Same-day shipping is not applicable to International orders.
Although we try our very best to ship in-stock orders the day they are placed, other circumstances may not allow for same day shipping.
2MCCTV recommends shipping insurance on all products purchased, as 2M CCTV is not responsible for products damaged or lost during shipping and will not be held liable for such.
Please call (877) 926-2288 to obtain a Return merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA’s can only be issued through the Returns department. Equipment must be returned within 10 Business days of an RMA issue date, after which the shipment will be refused. There will be a 15% restocking charge as follows for merchandise accepted for return provided that the cartons are unopened and goods are not damaged. Credit may be denied in the event that the product is returned damaged, missing parts or packaging materials.
2M CCTV reserves the right to deny credit or refund based upon item condition and history. The issue of an RMA does not guarantee refund or credit.
Shipments to new accounts are prepaid or approved terms only.
All orders are subject to credit approval prior to shipment.
2M CCTV reserves the right to withdraw or modify prices on any product offered without prior notice.
Merchandise will not be accepted for return (for credit or repair) unless our permission has been previously given and an RMA number has been issued.
orders paid by check or wire transfer will ship only when payment has cleared.
All shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Within 20 business days from the date of Delivery, product may be returned or exchanged if defective. Damage to the Product resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or modifications not authorized by 2M CCTV or the manufacturer of the product effectively voids the above terms. Any discrepancies with your order must also be brought to our attention within 15 business days of delivery. Prior to returning any product, please contact the RMA department to start the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Important! Since our warehouse is not in the same location as our main office, packages without an RMA number will be rejected and returned intact to the Sender without process.
No products will be accepted for return more than 20 business days after the date of delivery. depending on the product, you may be referred directly to the manufacturer for repairs or exchanges.
No products will be accepted for return if product has been installed and configured for use for more than 7 business days. Depending on the product you may be refered directly to the manufacturer for repairs or exchanges.
All shipments received damaged must either be refused or noted on your delivery receipt or bill of lading at the time of arrival of goods in order to insure the liability of the delivering carrier.
2M CCTV has made every reasonable effort to help ensure the accuracy of all product information and prices on this website and will not be held responsible for typographical errors including, but not limited to product prices and specifications. All products advertised were available and current when added to the site, but are subject to manufacturer availability. Please be advised that manufacturers occasionally change prices and discontinue products.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES: THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY IS THE GUARANTEE THAT THE PRODUCT IS FUNCTIONAL THROUGHOUT THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THEREFORE, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS AFTER 20 BUSINESS DAYS OF DATE OF DELIVERY WILL BE HANDLED DIRECTLY BY THE MANUFACTURER AS SPECIFIED IN THEIR WARRANTY.