2M Technology 2MBTLP-2MIR50M-922 (AHD/TVI/CVI HD, Analog 960H) LPR Camera
- 30FPS@ 2M video output, no more than 45km/h
- 9-22mm infrared corresponding auto iris electric zoom lens
- With 30 SMD lamps, the illumination distance can reach 2-15 meters
- IP66-rated dust-proof and waterproof design, high reliability
- Supports AHD/TVI/CVI HD and analog 960H switch output, default output TVI signal
The 2M Technology Analog License Plate Camera captures 30FPS@ 2M video output (no more than 45km/hr). The progressive scan CMOS sensor allows the LPR to capture moving images without serration or distortion. In addition, the camera contains 9-22mm infrared using auto iris electric zoom lens.
The IP66-rated dust-proof and waterproof design boasts high reliability. The system supports ordinary 75-3 coaxial lossless real-time transmission up to 300 meters or more. Finally, the device supports 2 million AHD/TVI/CVI HD and analog 960H switch output (default output TVI), as well as UTC function with dial code control switching signal.