2M has 40+ years of combined experience in security consulting, design and implementation, using the best techniques and practices from our extensive experience and product knowledge, making sure we protect your assets.
We pride ourselves to have the completed and designed over 75,000 projects across the nation in the past 12 years. Ranging from large complex military complexes to small convenience stores.
2M Customer Testimonials
"2MCCTV sales staff were very helpful in all my needs and questions, they were very knowledgeable in a all areas. They would caution and would let me know when they had sales going on" Gary Nielsen - Head Engineer, Granville Tower Condos
"2MCCTV post sales was absolutely amazing, I had no problems getting my equipment up and running, tech support spent 5 hours on the phone with me until he made sure we got everything working great. Outstanding Service". John Bardon - Loss Prevention, City of Denton
Honeywell’s 5800PIR Series of Wireless Motion Detectors are high-performance, easy-to-install sensors featuring sleek, compact designs that are ideal for applications where aesthetics or discretion are critical. On the 5800PIR and 5800PIR-COM, PIR sensitivity and temperature sensing can be enabled via programming locally or from the central station. Installation is easy, with no jumpers, switches or disassembly, fewer mounting restrictions and an automatic walk test mode that turns on the walk test LED for ten minutes—saving installers one trip up the ladder for each sensor. Other notable benefits include fewer service calls thanks to a long-life battery and empty cases which allow designers and end-users to custom-paint the motion detectors to match any residential or commercial setting. The 5800PIR blends perfectly with all of the 5800 Series family of sensors for a seamless look.
Honeywell 5800PIR-RES Entry Level Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Features:-
Faster and Easier to Install
Specific features that contribute to this benefit include:
– Automatic walk test
– Flashlight walk test
– No DIP switches/jumpers
– Remotely programmable sensitivity
– No mounting height adjustments
– Circuit board does not need to be removed to install on wall
– Ceiling and wall mounting brackets help to easily direct the pattern where needed
– 7'-9' mounting height means fewer restrictions than current offerings (6.5'-7.5')
– Easy opening case
– Covered circuit board reduces risk of installer initiated damage
Fewer Service Calls
Incorrect installation of equipment or changing requirements of the site (new pets) is no longer a problem
– Automatic walk test mode turns on the walk test LED for ten minutes when cover is opened and closed or when a battery is installed. Walk test mode can also be triggered with a flashlight on the 5800PIR and 5800PIR-COM.
– Remotely programmable
– Longer battery life
– End-user replaceable batteries
– Black bug guard means 15% fewer false alarms due to bright lights directed into the PIR
– UV protected lenses (on all models except 5800PIR-RES)
Smaller/Better with a Family Look
The new PIRs are 50% smaller than the 5890PI. Also, dealers can install one family look whether they use hardwired, V-Plex or wireless in order to complete the job. In addition, if the dealers need to mix and match sensing technologies, the look of the installation is consistent.
Less Costly Maintenance
Only one battery to replace.
Self test—alerts end-user and central station if the motion detector stops functioning (except 5800PIR-RES)
Optional Cold Temperature Alert
(< 45° F) warns when temperatures are approaching the freezing point (except 5800PIR-RES).
Commercial Dealer —Additional Benefits
– New longer range patterns allow more wireless options
– Colder operation down to -20° C (-4° F) for use in unheated areas
– Look down option provides increased security right below the detector
– Back tamper switch—required for commercial certificated installations