Honeywell 747PD/ 747PDT
The sirens feature a sleek, lightweight design, an easy-to-wire terminal block and a hinged case cover. Two different options available.
The Piezo Dynamic Sirens from Honeywell allow multiple devices to be installed on the same alarm panel without the need fot additional hardware, costs and labor. The sirens feature a sleek, lightweight design, an easy-to-wire terminal block and a hinged case cover. This Siren (747PD) is also available with a Tamper (747PDT).
747PD Two-Tone Piezo Dynamic SirensFeatures:
- Compatible with LYNX control panels
- Large wiring channel provides plenty of room for wire
- Low current draw lets you add additional sirens in areas like basements, garages, hallways and more
- Two tones to choose from: Steady and Warble
- Lightweight ABS plastic case is less than half the weight of standard sirens
- Enclosed PCB to protect components
- Easy-to-wire terminal block eliminates the need to splice and crimp wire
- Hinged case cover with elliptical mount holes provide installation convenience