Honeywell’s 7810iR-ENT receiver provides a private network solution combined with the capability to process Internet communications. The 7810ir-ENT Enterprise receiver is capable of monitoring 7845i-ENT Intranet communications within a local area network. The 7810iR-ENT provides a local secure monitoring point for a private network LAN.The 7810iR-ENT can be easily installed in conjunction with an Honeywell receiver or directly interfaced with the central station automation package. The 7810iR-ENT receiver has an easy-to-use touchscreen that provides a clear and simple user interface. It offers affordable and secure Intranet and Internet monitoring solutions.The 7810iR-ENT may utilize the Internet to receive signals from any device capable of AlarmNet communications. In this configuration, the AlarmNet Control Center will route signals from AlarmNet subscribers to the 7810iR-ENT. The AlarmNet Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using the AlarmNet-A, AlarmNet-M, AlarmNet-i and 800 Plus networks; all of which provide true redundancy and the highest reliability in message delivery.
7810iR-ENT Internet / Intranet Receiver Features:
- Installs behind firewalls without compromising network security
Easy Cat-5 connection to a hub or router
– 1,024 bit key encryption standard
– Two-way authentication is applied between protected premise and the 7810iR-ENT Receiver
- Programs via the touchscreen display
- Supports serial printer
- Compatible with 7845i-ENT Communications Module
- Up to 1,000 accounts
- Requires static
- Compatible with all AlarmNet radios
- AlarmNet Network Control Center can route A,C or M service signals to the 7810iR-ENT receiver
- Unlimited account capacity
- Viewed remotely with proper authorization
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.