Honeywell’s 7810PC IP Receiver Software (referred to as the 7810PC) is a highly upgradeable and feature-rich IP alarm receiver solution that can take the place of traditional hardware based 7810iR-ENT receivers.Alarm receivers (such as the 7810PC or the 7810iR-ENT) monitor alarms, check-ins and status messages from fire and security systems. The 7810PC functions like the hardware based 7810iR-ENT but offers more features.How it WorksThe protected premises sends alarms and messages either to a central station’s private LAN or to AlarmNet (which in turn stores and sends them to the central station). The central station uses a 7810PC to receive these alarms and messages. In addition to serving as a buffer, it allows the alarms and messages to be viewed, and to be passed on to automation equipment for further processing. The 7810PC can be configured in three receiver automation modes (Manual, Serial and TCP/IP), offering various degrees of intervention. For any mode the following applies: Incoming messages are displayed in alarm history (ADEMCO high-speed or Contact ID format). Both the New Alarm window and the Alarm History window are first-in first-out (FIFO) buffers and are limited to 100 entries. When 1000 messages have been received in either window, the next message will push the oldest alarm off the list. All messages are stored in your local Microsoft SQL database.
7810PC IP Receiver Software Features:
- Capable of multilingual interface
- Up to 1000 messages can be buffered
- Uses any printer supported by the operating system
- MAC address assigned by AlarmNet upon installation
- Diagnostics include network trace to AlarmNet utility, network diagnostic utility and database OK indicator
- Alarms stored in a robust Microsoft SQL (AlarmNet Database)
- Database can be backed up and stored on your local SQL database
- Primary and Secondary 7810PC applications share a common SQL database so they are always in sync
- Database information can be easily searched and sorted
- Handles up to 10,000 subscribers
- Automation options include Manual mode, Serial Mode and TCP/IP Automation
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Honeywell 7810PC
Geovision 81-MT50100-0000 GV-Mount 501 Convex Corner Box Mount
System Sensor SWH-ALERT