The IS-DV is an aluminum die cast, surface mount video door station and is both vandal and weather resistant. It connects to the IS-CCU or IS-SCU using CAT-5e/6 cable. There is a dry contact for door release. The IS-DV is powered by the system. The IS Series is a network-based communication and all-in-one security control system featuring video entry security, internal communication, rescue assistance, paging, and bell/chime scheduling. The system can unlock doors remotely on a network, assist onsite visitors from an offsite phone, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a standard or PC Master Station.
IS-DV Surface Mount Color Video Door Station for IS Series Features:
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Basic conversation plus full range of exchange functions: Time based call forwarding, scan monitoring, emergency call, priority call, video audio recording, paging, and scheduled zone paging
- Transfer calls to outside phone lines
- Wide angle camera (170Degree) with PanTilt & Zoom function
- Composite video output from IS-MV / IS-CCU / IS-SCU
- IP addressable stations available for easy network communication
- PC master station records audio/video directly to PC
- Forward failed calls automatically to another master or group of masters or an outside phone number if the called master does not answer
- Transfer call-ins from a video door station to any standard or PC master station on the network for easy identification
- Schedule Bells & Announcements: Program daily announcements by day, week, month, or year. Create different schedules for holiday breaks, or after hours
- Pre-record or load up to 15 messages or sound tones
- Create areas and zones to easily broadcast emergency announcements quickly
- Quick and easy installation
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.