The IS-DVF-2RA is a stainless steel flush mount video door station with standard and emergency call buttons. The unit is equipped with ADA compliant lettering and Braille signage for both the standard and emergency call buttons. A call status indicator is included to meet ADA rescue assistance requirements. The emergency button will trigger two programmable relay outputs for activation of external systems or devices.The built-in camera provides a 170Degree viewing angle, and can be adjusted digitally for pan, tilt, and zoom views of the entry area. A directory strip for location identification is also provided. The unit is made of stainless steel and includes tamper resistant screws. The IS-DVF-2RA is a video door station compatible with the IS series communication system. Wiring is CAT-5e or CAT-6 to the designated exchange unit (IS-CCU or IS-SCU). The IS Series is a network-based communication and all-in-one security control system featuring video entry security, internal communication, rescue assistance, paging, and bell/chime scheduling. The system can unlock doors remotely on a network, assist onsite visitors from an offsite phone, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a standard or PC Master Station.
IS-DVF-2RA Flush Mount Color Video Door Station with Emergency Call Button Features:
- Wide angle camera (170Degree) with PanTilt & Zoom function
- Composite video output from IS-MV / IS-CCU / IS-SCU
- IP addressable stations available for easy network communication
- PC master station records audio/video directly to PC
- Forward failed calls automatically to another master or group of masters or an outside phone number if the called master does not answer
- Transfer call-ins from a video door station to any standard or PC master station on the network for easy identification
- Schedule Bells & Announcements: Program daily announcements by day, week, month, or year. Create different schedules for holiday breaks, or after hours
- Pre-record or load up to 15 messages or sound tones
- Create areas and zones to easily broadcast emergency announcements quickly
- Quick and easy installation
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Basic conversation plus full range of exchange functions: Time based call forwarding, scan monitoring, emergency call, priority call, video audio recording, paging, and scheduled zone paging
- Transfer calls to outside phone lines
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.