The IS-DVF-HID is a video door station for the IS system, with a built in HID® ProxPoint® Plus card reader. The video door station can be connected via CAT-5e/CAT-6 wire to the following IS exchange units: IS-CCU, IS-SCU. Maximum distance from the door station to the exchange unit is 980'. Wiring and power for the card reader are separate from the intercom wiring. The card reader is to be connected to a host controller of any type that is compatible with the HID® ProxPoint® Plus proximity card reader. The IS Series is a network-based communication and all-in-one security control system featuring video entry security, internal communication, rescue assistance, paging, and bell/chime scheduling. The system can unlock doors remotely on a network, assist onsite visitors from an offsite phone, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a standard or PC Master Station.
IS-DVF-HID Flush Mount Color Video Door Station with HID ProxPoint Reader Features:
- Wide angle camera (170Degree) with PanTilt & Zoom function
- Composite video output from IS-MV / IS-CCU / IS-SCU
- IP addressable stations available for easy network communication
- PC master station records audio/video directly to PC
- Forward failed calls automatically to another master or group of masters or an outside phone number if the called master does not answer
- Transfer call-ins from a video door station to any standard or PC master station on the network for easy identification
- Schedule Bells & Announcements: Program daily announcements by day, week, month, or year. Create different schedules for holiday breaks, or after hours
- Pre-record or load up to 15 messages or sound tones
- Create areas and zones to easily broadcast emergency announcements quickly
- Quick and easy installation
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Basic conversation plus full range of exchange functions: Time based call forwarding, scan monitoring, emergency call, priority call, video audio recording, paging, and scheduled zone paging
- Transfer calls to outside phone lines
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.