The Stainless Steel Wall mount box provides an easy-to-see heavy duty enclosure for an IS Series call station, used for Emergency and Assistance applications. Installed in parking garages, airports, campuses, malls, and a wide variety of locales, these stations provide proper signage and specifications to meet ADA requirements. Beacon is always lit for easy visibility; strobe flashes during emergency call-in. ADA (28 CFR Part 36 section 4.4.1) states that an object must not protrude more than 4" if mounted higher than 27". Since these units have the potential to include a camera, mounting height restrictions are avoided with this streamline design, while call button mounting height guidelines can still be met. Any Aiphone IS-RA series station can fit into the wall mount box. Signage and strobe cover configuration is selectable by the customer.
IS-WBCE Wall Mount Enclosure With Light Cage & Emergency Lettering Features:
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Transfer calls to outside phone lines
- Wide angle camera (170Degree) with PanTilt & Zoom function
- IP addressable stations available for easy network communication
- PC master station records audio/video directly to PC
- Pre-record or load up to 15 messages or sound tones
- Create areas and zones to easily broadcast emergency announcements quickly
- Quick and easy installation
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.