Video Door Station - The JK-DVF is a vandal resistant, flush mount door station used with the JK hands-free, color video entry series. The unit comes complete with mounting box to ease installation. The JK-DVF faceplate is stainless steel, the call button is metal and the camera is protected with a clear polycarbonate lens cover. The JK-DVF features a color CMOS camera, speaker and mic for communication, illuminated call directory and white illumination LED for low light conditions.
JK-DVF Video Door Station Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Features:
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Wide angle camera allows user to view up to 170Degree of the entire entry
- Camera view features digital PanTilt and Zoom
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Includes single N/O door release contact
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Picture memory records up to 240 images (JK-1MED only)
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.