The BNC connector is the most common connector in CCTV security and surveillance systems and is used to connect coaxial cable to cctv cameras and equipment. The bayonet, or central pin, in the male connector guides the connection to the female connector, making a solid connection fast and easy.
2MCCTV stocks a wide variety of BNC connectors in both crimp-on and twist-on designs. Whether installing, upgrading, maintaining, or troubleshooting a CCTV system, make sure to have plenty of BNC connectors on-hand. We back our connectors with one to two-year warranties. If you are looking for wholesale pricing, please fill out our dealer form here.
- Systems, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, BNC Connector
Platinum Tools 18041 BNC Coaxial Compression Connector
- BNC Connector, Connectors
FSNS59U-25 – Belden F connector
- A Patented Internal “O” Ring Permits Nut to Spin Freely
- Sleeves’ Sealing “O” Ring Prevents Moisture Migration
- Patented, Industry Leading, Removable Sleeve Reduces Compression Force
- NiTin Plating Protects Against Weathering Elements
- Patented Center Pin Eliminates Blind Entry Simplifying and Providing Consistent Cable Insertion
- BNC Connector, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Systems
Platinum Tools 18041 25 Pack BNC Coaxial Compression Connector
- BNC Connector, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Departments, Video Surveillance
2M Technology 2M-07 External Audio Microphone for Surveillance