Bullet security cameras are characterized for their compact yet extremely durable design. These cameras are typically waterproof and can withstand harsh weather, which makes them ideal for outdoor use. Many of the bullet cameras we offer also are equipped with infrared LEDs which captures detailed video footage even in complete darkness. They are also easy to mount on ceilings/walls and are cost effective, making this a great option for someone new to CCTV.
Related Article: Bullet Cameras: Pros and Cons
Related Article: Bullet Cameras vs. Dome Cameras
Related Article: Information on Day/Night and Infrared Security Cameras
1. How are bullet cameras different from other cameras?
Bullet cameras have a longer range than other cameras which makes them suitable for large areas such as parking lots or backyards. Their field of view is fairly narrow, but the shape of the camera allows for a larger lens on the bullet camera than a dome camera
2. Are bullet cameras better for outdoors or indoors?
Bullet cameras tend to be better for outdoors because they are designed to be weatherproof and can view extended ranges. They also do not need to be installed on ceilings like dome cameras so they can be placed on the exterior walls of buildings.
3. How do you install a bullet camera?
The bullet camera requires a simple wall mount. The easy installation ensures the camera lasts awhile because the process is simple and hard to mess up.
Limited AvailabilityBullet Security Cameras
Longse BMSAHTC200FEHW 2MP Full Color Bullet CameraLogin/Register for Dealer Price
- 1/3″ CMOS sensor
- DWDR, DNR, MIRROR,UTC, OSD
- AHD/TVI: [email protected]/12.5fps, [email protected], [email protected]/25fps
- CVI: [email protected], [email protected]/25fps
- Light LED: double 3015U*2, Warm white (4000K), up to 25m
Limited AvailabilityBullet Security Cameras, HD Security Cameras, Security Cameras
Longse LBP60THC2005XESL 2MP 4-IN-1 HD Bullet CameraBullet Security Cameras, HD Security Cameras, Security Cameras
Longse LBP60THC2005XESL 2MP 4-IN-1 HD Bullet Camera
- 1/2.8″SONY Starvis Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 4 IN 1
- 2.7-13.5mm Motorized Lens
- IR Distance Max. 40m
- IP66 Outdoor, OSD&UTC Support