Coaxial cables are used to connect CCTV security cameras to a digital or network video recorder. The most common coaxial cable, the siamese cable, consists of a heavily shielded RG59 cable which contains a COAX video and a pair of 18 gauge 2 conductor power in one jacket. The advantages to using the RG59 cable is that it’s more durable and can be run in long distances without interference. You can also cut each security camera cable to run the exact length that you need. This security camera cable makes security installations easy by reducing the number of wires required to be pulled and minimizing space and time to pull those cables.
Related Article: CCTV Power Supply Distance, Cat5 & Siamese Cable Considerations
Related Article: How Many Connectors & Male/Female Power Considerations
FREE DELIVERYCable Extensions, Coaxial Cable
2M Technology SIAMESE-1000FT-BLK
- 1000 Feet, Black
- RG-59U & 18/2 Combo Cable 1000′ Black.
- RG59 & 18-2 Siamese cable makes for an easier CCTV camera installation.
- The coax and power cable combined together.
- UL certified
FREE DELIVERYAll Systems, Cable Extensions, CCTV Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Fiber Optic Cables
2M Technology SIAMESE-500-BLK 500ft Black Siamese CableAll Systems, Cable Extensions, CCTV Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Fiber Optic Cables
2M Technology SIAMESE-500-BLK 500ft Black Siamese Cable
- RG-59U & 18/2 Combo Cable 500′ Black.
- RG59 & 18-2 Siamese cable
- Coax and power cable combined together
- Solid Copper Core
- 95% Braid copper for interference protection
- UL certified