2MCCTV carries any CCTV connectors or cables you require for your security surveillance systems including Cat5, Cat6, coax siamese cable, CCTV wire and more. If you’re looking for a connection from your security camera to your DVR, you’ll want to go with siamese cable. If you’re looking to provide power to a distant location, you’ll want the power cables section. The thicker the gauge, the farther the power can travel. If you have an IP camera, you are looking for Cat5 or Cat6 cable. We also carry a wide variety of connectors to which can help customize any security system.
Related Article: CCTV Power Supply Distance, Cat5 & Siamese Cable Considerations
Related Article: Video Ground Loop Interference for CCTV
- Systems, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Video Baluns
2M Technology 2M-B313C Single Port Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVIAHD/CVBSSystems, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Video Baluns
2M Technology 2M-B313C Single Port Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVIAHD/CVBS
- Video transmission via UTP CAT5e/6 cale
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 984-1967ft (300-600M)
- Outstanding interference rejection and transient protection.
- Male BNC allows connection directly to the camera or DVR.
- No power required, or have power required
- CCTV Accessories, Other Adapters
1080P VGA to HDMI Adapter 2M-PC/HD Converter Connector With Audio for PC Laptop to HDTV Projector
- Connectors, BNC Connector
FSNS59U-25 – Belden F connector
- A Patented Internal “O” Ring Permits Nut to Spin Freely
- Sleeves’ Sealing “O” Ring Prevents Moisture Migration
- Patented, Industry Leading, Removable Sleeve Reduces Compression Force
- NiTin Plating Protects Against Weathering Elements
- Patented Center Pin Eliminates Blind Entry Simplifying and Providing Consistent Cable Insertion