Draganflyer Commander DF-CMDR-BASE Drone
- Space saving design for user friendly transportation
- Designed for large land area or long on-station time
- Two camera system that operates as one
- Quick-release Propellers
- Quick-release Payloads
The Draganflyer Commander Drone is a proficient, puissant, easy to fly aerial stage specifically drafted for high endurance applications for agriculture, public safety, search and rescue, mapping, aerial exposure to a greater extent. The Commander is a high endurance system which confidently fly hundreds of acres precisely for high quality data acquisition with our 2-axis stabilized Sony QX100 payload and digital video down-link system. Aerospace quality connectors are used to connect the high power dual battery system and offer a surplus layer of protection where if a single battery fails, the aircraft will continue to sustain flight to a safe landing.
- Patented Folding Airframe: Space saving design for user friendly transportation. Size matters, so the Draganflyer Commander packs up small but keep up the ability to be speedily assembled, set-up, and deployed.
- Dual Battery High Endurance System: Designed for large land area or long on-station time.
- Powerful Aerial Imaging: The Draganfly dual payload system attributes a brushless 2-axis stabilized mount housing two camera systems that operates as one.
- Quick-release Propellers: Effectual motor cooling on entire fresh level. Our patented quarter-turn mounting propellers retrieve you in the air fast. The efficient carbon fiber propellers are keyed to vouch proper placement on the appropriate motor.
- Quick-release Payloads: The Draganfly Quick Release (QR) payloads preclude the requirement for messy cables between the payload and helicopter.
|Max Climb Rate|
|Max Descent Rate|
|Max Turn Rate|
|Max Air Speed|
|Drone Weight with Battery|
|Max Take-off Weight|
87.3cm (34.4in)X87.3cm (34.4in)X29.46cm (11.6in) (WXLXH)