Dahua DH-TPC-BF5421-T Ultra Thermal/Visible Hybrid Security Camera Screening Package for Human Body Temperature Measurement
- Non-Contact, High Accuracy (±0.5°F), Multi-Person Measurement.
- Instant alert with built-in strobe light and speaker.
- Facial recognition and Non-mask detection powered by AI NVR.
Hybrid Security Camera Screening Package is a Thermal+Optical Bi-spectrum camera system designed for non-contact fever detection. This thermal camera kit developed in the last 3 months, has been widely deployed in airports, commercial buildings, and public transportation stations from tens of countries. It was proved as an efficient non-contact multiple people high fever detection tool.
The human body temperature measurement camera has a thermal lens with 13mm, 400x300px resolution, and NETD: less than or equal to 40mK. The visible lens is 8mm with 2-megapixel resolution. The temperature measurement range is 86 degrees Fahrenheit to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. In Celcius that is 30 to 45 degrees. It can reach a distance of 10 feet (3m). Its temperature accuracy is .5 degrees Fahrenheit with a Blackbody Alarm alert with a built-in strobe light. Also, it comes with a blackbody for the thermal camera. It also comes with a tripod for the camera and blackbody. Also, a connector/adaptor for the camera and blackbody to tripods is available in this kit. It also comes with a 16 channel NVR with built-in POE ports and fever screening management software.
Features of Hybrid Security Camera Screening Package:
- Human body temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.3°C (±0.5°F) when working with Blackbody (temperature calibration device).
- Thermal resolution: 400x300px, 13mm lens
- Non-contact screening, fast pass.
- Multi-person measurement, efficient access
- Instant alert with built-in strobe light and speaker
- Facial recognition and Non-mask detection powered by AI NVR