Bosch DVR-5000-16A001 uses the latest 960H high resolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. It has 16Ch looping video. The advanced technologies of Bosch DVR-5000-16A001 are coupled with efficient network data transmission, thus delivering the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. Simultaneous remote or local monitoring, recording, archive and playback are guided by simple menu selections and operator commands to give you an easy interface. The recorders are available with a number of storage capacities, and a built-in DVD burner is also there. It requires no HDD.
Recording and Security
The Bosch DVR-5000-16A001 is very easy to use. Simply connect the cameras, apply power and let the unit record automatically with no further intervention required. It has extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control. Alarm functions include local inputs and relay outputs, plus motion detection in user-defined areas. On detection of alarm, it can notify you by email, OSD Message and sound a buzzer and/or show a warning. It can do live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming simultaneously.
- 16 Channel Video Recording (Looping Outputs)
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output (960×480 – NTSC / 960×576 – PAL)
- H.264 Compression
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Network function for remote viewing, playback, control and alarm notification
- Simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- 4 Audio Inputs / 1 Output
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Secret (covert) recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing
- Keyboard and e-SATA connections, plus video loop through
- Built-in DVD+R/RW Writer