Bosch DVR-5000-16A100 uses the latest 960H high resolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. It has 16Ch looping video outputs. It has 4 Audio inputs and 1 Output. It also has Keyboard and e-SATA connections and a video loop through. The advanced technologies of Bosch DVR-5000-16A100 are coupled with efficient network data transmission, thus delivering the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. It features simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback.
Recording and Security
The Bosch DVR-5000-16A100 is an easy to use DVR. Just connect the cameras, apply power and let the unit record automatically without any further intervention. It has secret recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing. It has extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control. Alarm functions include local inputs and relay outputs, plus motion detection in user-defined areas. On detection of alarm, it can notify you by email, OSD Message and sound a buzzer and/or show a warning. It can do live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming simultaneously.
- 16 Channel Video Recording (Looping Outputs)
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output (960×480 – NTSC / 960×576 – PAL)
- H.264 Compression
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Network function for remote viewing, playback, control and alarm notification
- Simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- 4 Audio Inputs / 1 Output
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Secret (covert) recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing
- Keyboard and e-SATA connections, plus video loop through