A Quality Product
Bosch DVR-5000-16A101 has the latest 960H/RT technology. It has 16Ch looping video recording with looping outputs. It has 4 Audio inputs and 1 Output. It also has Keyboard and e-SATA connections and a video loop through. It has a built-in DVD+R/RW writer. The advanced technologies of Bosch DVR-5000-16A101 are coupled with efficient network data transmission, thus delivering the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. It features simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback.
The Bosch DVR-5000-16A101 very easy to use. The peculiar thing of this DVR is the secret recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing. It also has selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode. It has RS-485/RS-232 serial ports to control movable camera for Pan, Tilt, and Zoom view options. It has extensive alarm handling functions too. Alarm functions include local inputs and relay outputs, plus motion detection in user-defined areas. It has a device support for iOS and Android version. It can simultaneously do live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming.
- 16 Channel Video Recording (Looping Outputs)
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output (960×480 – NTSC / 960×576 – PAL)
- H.264 Compression
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Network function for remote viewing, playback, control and alarm notification
- Simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- 4 Audio Inputs / 1 Output
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Secret (covert) recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing
- Keyboard and e-SATA connections, plus video loop through
- Built-in DVD+R/RW Writer