DynaLock 6451 Series: Exit Sensor Bar, Optical Controlling Lock, Built-in Mechanical Switch, Weather Resistant Electronics, All-metal Construction, Contemporary Design
Regular Price $ 302.46 incl.VATOn sale price $ 257.09 incl.VAT
DynaLock 6451 Series Exit Sensor Bar
The non-latching 6451 Exit Sensor Bar offers immediate no prior knowledge egress by pushing on the bar at any point, with 15 Lbs. or less pressure. A light touch is all that is required to activate one or both internal optical sensors designed to detect an exit attempt. A built-in mechanical switch is also included as a redundant back-up release.
Dual sensors, fail-safe electronics and successful testing in excess of one million cycles offer the user unparalleled reliability and low maintenance costs. Installation is simple. Complicated tune-in procedure and frequent call-backs for readjustment are not required.
- Optical sensing electronics controlling lock and signal functions have no moving parts to wear out.
- Built-in redundant mechanical switch for back-up release.
- No tune-in required – complicated calibration and fine tuning are unnecessary and return calls are eliminated.
- Three standard bar lengths are offered – bar may be field or factory cut to suit special applications (See CLC Option)
- Bar may be activated by anything – human touch, briefcase, cane, wheelchair, etc. will activate the 6451. Ideal for ADA compliant installations.
- Weather resistant electronics – conformal coated circuitry resists moisture damage.
- All-metal construction – the entire bar, including end caps, is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, offering high resistance to abuse and vandalism.
- Armored power transfer cord – furnished standard.
- Dual output standard – DPDT contacts provide lock control and alarm shunting capabilities.
- Built-in spike suppression – all input/output terminals are protected from line spikes.
- Variable input power – operating voltage 12 to 24 VAC/VDC.
- Architectural finishes – US28 satin aluminum is standard. US10B dark bronze and US4 satin brass also available.
- Entire bar is finished, including the end caps.
- Contemporary design – architecturally engineered to offer one of the lowest profiles in the industry.
- Unit is non-handed – suitable for LHR or RHR doors.