Pelco Eh3512 Enclosure, Environmental, Small Aluminum Rectangular Style, With Front Hinged Lid, Rear Link-Lock Latch 12-inch Length
The EH3512 Series are indoor/outdoor, low cost camera enclosures constructed from die cast and extruded aluminum. The EH3512 has a lower body length of 12.75 inches (32.38 cm).
These enclosures are for use with cameras having fixed focal length lenses or motorized zoom lenses (with or without auto iris operation). The front hinged lid provides easy access to the removable camera sled. Two adjustable (PG13.5) glands on the bottom of the enclosure allow for easy installation of the power and video cables. The rear link-lock latch can be used with a padlock of suitable size to secure the enclosure.
- Low Cost
- Small, Contemporary Design
- Die-Cast and Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Forward-Opening Hinged Lid
- Rear Link-Lock Latch
- Cable Entry Glands and Mounting Holes on Bottom of Enclosure
- Designed for Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Easy Access for Servicing and Installation