Farpointe Data P-300
Farpointe Data P-300 Cascade: Proximity Readers, Proximity RFID technology,Mounts directly to flat surfaces, Beeper and four-state LED, Pass-thru Wiegand outputs, Magnetic stripe outputs
Farpointe Data P-300 Cascade Proximity Readers
The P-300 Cascade Proximity Reader is a member of the Pyramid Series Proximity line of OEM proximity readers, cards and tags for access control from Farpointe Data. Making use of proven digital radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, it may be mounted directly to a metal door or window frame (mullion). Additionally the P-300 features the option of HID proximity compatibility (model P-300-H) allowing it to read both HID and Pyramid Series cards and tags.
The single-piece P-300 delivers non-contact read ranges up to 4 inches (102 mm), and operates from 5 to 14 VDC. Physical size is a compact 3.0 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches (76x38x12 mm). To allow both indoor and outdoor operation the electronics are secured in tamper-resistant epoxy potting. Concealing the mounting hardware, the P-300 ships with both black and off-white covers standard.
- Proximity RFID technology means there is no need for direct physical contact between reader and card required
- Mounts directly to single-gang electrical boxes for a slim, attractive design which is easy to install on any flat surface
- Beeper and four-state LED standard
- Pass-thru Wiegand and magnetic stripe outputs comes standard
- Configurable via control cards allowing local customization to optimized reader operation
- Black and off-white covers standard in each box
- Optional HID compatibility to reads both HID and Pyramid Series cards and tags
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I am looking for some Farpointe Data P-300-HAS (05902-400S) and I don't see them listed on your w... answer nowA
Hello, please contact our sales department to check status on stock, or you can also reach us through the online chat from 8 AM - 5 PM CST. We will be glad to help you.