Farpointe Data P-500
Farpointe Data P-500 Alps: Proximity Reader, Proximity RFID technology,Mounts directly to flat surfaces, Beeper and four-state LED, Pass-thru Wiegand outputs, Magnetic stripe outputs
Farpointe Data P-500 Alps Proximity Reader
The P-500 Alps Proximity Reader is a member of the Pyramid Series Proximity line of OEM proximity readers, cards and tags for access control from Farpointe Data. Making use of proven digital radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, it may be mounted directly to a flat surface or US single gang electrical boxes. Additionally the P-500 features the option of HID proximity compatibility (model P-500-H) allowing it to read both HID and Pyramid Series cards and tags.
The single-piece P-500 delivers non-contact read ranges up to 5 inches (127 mm), and operates from 5 to 14 VDC. Physical size is 4.5 x 3.0 x 0.38 inches (114x76x10 mm). Allowing for both indoor and outdoor operation the electronics are secured in tamper-resistant epoxy potting. Concealing the mounting hardware, the P-500 ships with attractive black and off-white covers standard.
- Proximity RFID technology means there is no need for direct physical contact between reader and card required
- Mounts directly to single-gang electrical boxes for a slim, attractive design which is easy to install on any flat surface
- Beeper and four-state LED standard
- Pass-thru Wiegand and magnetic stripe outputs comes standard
- Configurable via control cards allowing local customization to optimized reader operation
- Black and off-white covers standard in each box
- Optional HID compatibility to reads both HID and Pyramid Series cards and tags