Fire Lite Alarms 411UDAC
Fire Watch Fire Alarm Communicator, Four supervised monitoring, 12 VDC operation, Dual telephone lines, Alarm verification, Real-time clock
Fire Lite Alarms 411UDAC Fire-Watch Fire Alarm Communicator
The Fire-Watch 411UDAC from Fire Lite is a compact, multifaceted, stand-alone or slave Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. It provides four channels (inputs) that accept waterflow devices, two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, and other normally-open contact devices. The 411UDAC is a cost-effective solution for applications that require an existing (or new) Fire Alarm Control or Security Panel to transmit system status to an off-site monitoring facility for Central or Remote Station compliance. Due to its extremely flexible programming options, the 411UDAC is also ideal for use as a stand-alone unit to monitor: sprinkler systems for waterflow and supervisory conditions; processes (i.e., water level, gas detection, loss of air flow); and normallyopen contact devices. With fifteen selectable transmission formats, including Ademco Contact ID, compatibility with virtually all Digital Alarm Communicator Receivers (DACR) is ensured. Programming can be accomplished on-site with a hand-held programmer (PRO-411), or remotely utilizing an optional PK-411UD Windows-based remote upload/ download software package (order PK-CD). The PK-411UD upload/download software also permits system interrogation and revision from a remote site.
- Four supervised monitoring channels (inputs): three fixed Style B (Class B) and one Style A (Class A) or Style B (Class B).
- One Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC).
- 1.0 Amp notification appliance power.
- Coded (temporal) notification appliance (bell, signal) circuit.
- 12 VDC operation.
- Capable of 60 hours of standby.
- Dual telephone lines
- Includes 15 popular communication formats, including the widely used Ademco Contact ID format, ensuring compatibility with virtually all DACRs.
- Local piezo sounder with separate and distinct sounds for various conditions.
- Acknowledge/System Silence and Reset switches.
- Alarm verification.
- Signal silence inhibit.
- Trouble reminder (with 24-hour resound).
- Real-time clock.