Fire Lite Alarms ACC-25/50
Audio Command Center and Voice Evacuation Control Panel, Listed to UL Standard, Built-in alert tone, Integral diagnostic LEDs, Appliance Circuit (NAC).
Regular Price $ 2,231.84 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,897.07 incl.VAT
Fire Lite Alarms ACC-25/50 Audio Command Center and Voice Evacuation Control Panel
The ACC-25/50 (ACC-25/50) is a state-of-the-art, single- or dual-circuit (25 watts each) Emergency Voice Evacuation Control Panel (EVAC). The ACC-25/50 records five field-programmable messages (up to 60 seconds total message duration) with an integral commercial-grade emergency communications microphone or from an external audio source. Significant technological enhancements set the ACC-25/50 apart from other EVAC panels these include full supervision in both active (alarm or music) and standby conditions, supervision of amplifier outputs, field wiring, message generator, all tone generators, and the microphone. The integral power supply charges up to 18 AH batteries, which can be housed in the ACC-25/50 cabinet. The ACC-25/50 is suitable for use as an adjunct (slave or stand-alone) to most UL-Listed Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). An optional 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier is available for system expansion to 50 watts (providing dual 25- watt speaker circuits) or as a secondary amplifier in jurisdictions requiring backup. A 70.7 VRMS converter is also available for independently converting amplifiers to meet retrofit needs. A host of field-programming options, including the capability of five custom messages (fire, tornado, evacuation, hazmat, nonfire, multi-language, etc.) make the ACC-25/50 the most versatile voice evacuation system available.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- Integral 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier with single Style Z (Class A) or Style Y (Class B) speaker circuit (expandable to 50 watts using the ACC-AAM25).
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and ease of service.
- Five Command Input Circuits (CMD) are available for activation by an FACP.
- Two command input circuits can be independently field-programmed for activation by a Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) or contact closure.
- Three command input circuits activate on contact closure.
- Manual deactivation of speaker zones.
- Command inputs allow: One 60-second message. Two 30-second messages. Three 20-second messages. Four 15-second messages. Five 12-second messages.
- Microphone time-out feature.
- Nineteen different system and diagnostic LEDs.
- Two Form-C trouble relays (System & AC Power Loss).
- Optional equipment: second amplifier; local playback speaker; and remote microphone.
- Integral digital message generator with standard, factory prerecorded emergency evacuation message.
- Custom messages are field recordable, using the integral microphone or the audio input jack.
- Digital message may be field-selected for 3, 4, 6, 8, or infinite repeat.
- Built-in alert tone generators with steady, slow whoop, high/ low, or chime tone capability.
- Field-selectable lead-in/trailing tone selection.
- Alert tone selection may be field-programmed to conform with ANSI S3.41 Audible Emergency Evacuation Signal (Temporal Pattern), per NFPA.
- Speaker zone control via CMD inputs or keypad.
- Dual-optically-isolated, trigger input circuits are independently field-programmable for activation by polarity reversal (host FACP NAC) or dry-contact closure.
- Zone 1 switch-programmable for All-Call operation.
- Integral diagnostic LEDs include: Power, System Trouble, Microphone Trouble, Message Generator Trouble, Tone Generator Trouble, Amplifier Fault, and others.
- Independent Form-C trouble relay allows FACP to monitor voice system while in active (alarm) state.
- Integral piezo provides local audible indication for troubles.
- Fully supervised in Standby and Active states, including integral microphone, amplifier output, message generator, speaker wiring, and tone generators.
- Independent amplifier supervision: current limit, audio level, short circuit protection.
- All outputs are power-limited.
- Auxiliary power output provides local power for addressable control modules when used to activate the ACC-25/50.
- Compatible with all Fire Lite FACPs, as well as other manufacturers panels.
- Background music capability (requires AHJ approval).