Fire Lite Alarms ACC-25/50ZS
Audio Command Center and Voice Evacuation Control Panel, Listed to UL Standard, Activation by the FACP, Appliance Circuit (NAC), Dual-optically-isolated, Auxiliary power output.
Fire Lite Alarms ACC-25/50ZS Audio Command Center and Voice Evacuation Control Panel
The Audio Command Center 25/50 Zoned System (ACC- 25/50ZS) is a state-of-the-art Emergency Voice Evacuation Panel (EVAC) capable of splitting 25 or 50 watts of audio power into up to eight speaker circuits (i.e., zones). The ACC- 25/50ZS records five field-programmable messages (up to 60 seconds total message duration) with an integral commercialgrade emergency communications microphone or from an external audio source. Significant technological enhancements set the ACC 25/50ZS apart from other EVAC panels these include full supervision in both active alarm and standby conditions, supervision of amplifier outputs, field wiring, message generator, all tone generators, and the microphone. The integral power supply is capable of charging up to 18 AH batteries, which can be housed in the ACC-25/50ZS cabinet. The ACC-25/50ZS is suitable for use as an adjunct (slave or stand-alone) to most UL-Listed Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). An optional 25 watt, 25 Vrms audio amplifier expands to 50 watts or as a secondary amplifier in jurisdictions requiring backup. A 70.7 Vrms converter is also available for independently converting amplifiers to meet retrofit needs. The Zone Splitter Module (ACC-ZSM) divides the output of the Audio Amplifier Module(s) (ACC-AAM25) into up to eight speaker circuits (i.e., zones). The Zone Page Module with Keypad (ACC-ZPMK) provides full manual control of the speaker circuits, status indication of each of the speaker circuits, and automatic control by the FACP via the ACS serial link connection on the MS-9200UD Series and MS-9600 Series Addressable Panels. A host of field-programming options, including the capability of five custom messages (fire, tornado, evacuation, hazmat, nonfire, multi-language, etc.) make the ACC-25/50ZS the most versatile voice evacuation system available. Suitable applications include schools, auditoriums, dormitories, theaters, restaurants, places of worship, lodging, offic e buildings, and factories.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- 25 watts of audio power can be divided into eight Style Y (Class B) or four Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (zones), utilizing the zone splitter module (ACC-ZSM).
- Full manual control of all audio zones provided by zone page module with keypad (ACC-ZPMK).
- Activation by the FACP using the ACS serial link and/or the five Command (CMD) inputs.
- FACP automatically directs the voice message to each or all audio zones.
- Paging by zone or All-Call.
- Full status indication (normal, active, fault) of each speaker circuit.
- Fault indication via ACS serial link and/or the two Form-C trouble relays (System and AC Power Loss).
- Integral 25 watt, 25 Vrms audio amplifier with single Style Z (Class A) or Style Y (Class B) speaker circuit (expandable to 50 watts using the ACC-AAM25).
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and ease of service.
- Two command input circuits can be independently field-programmed for activation by a Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) or contact closure.
- Three command input circuits activate on contact closure.
- Microphone time-out feature.
- Nineteen different system and diagnostic LEDs.
- Optional equipment: second amplifier; local playback speaker; remote microphone; and paging equipment interface.
- Integral digital message generator with standard, factoryprerecorded emergency evacuation message.
- Custom messages are field recordable, without the addition of costly add-on modules, utilizing the integral microphone or the audio input jacks.
- Digital message may be field-selected for 3, 4, 6, 8, or infinite repeat.
- Built-in alert tone generators with steady, slow whoop, high/ low, or chime tone capability.
- Field-selectable lead-in/trailing tone selection.
- Alert tone selection may be field-programmed to conform with ANSI S3.41 Audible Emergency Evacuation Signal (Temporal Pattern), per NFPA.
- Speaker zone control via ACS serial link, CMD inputs, or keypad
- Dual-optically-isolated, trigger input circuits are independently field-programmable for activation by polarity reversal (host FACP NAC) or dry-contact closure.
- Integral diagnostic LEDs include: Power, System Trouble, Microphone Trouble, Message Generator Trouble, Tone Generator Trouble, Amplifier Fault, and others.
- ACS serial link or independent Form-C trouble relay allows FACP to monitor voice system while in active (alarm) state.
- Integral piezo provides local audible indication for troubles.
- Fully supervised in Standby and Active states, including integral microphone, amplifier output, message generator, speaker wiring, and tone generators.
- Independent amplifier supervision: current limit, audio level, short circuit protection.
- All outputs are power-limited.
- Auxiliary power output provides local power for addressable control modules when used to activate the ACC-25/50ZS.
- Compatible with ALL Fire Lite FACPs, as well as other manufacturers panels.