Fire Lite Alarms BG-12
Manual Fire Alarm Pull Station, Aesthetically pleasing, Attractive contoured shape, Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum, Easily operated, Operation handle.
Fire Lite Alarms BG-12 Series Manual Fire Alarm Pull Station
The Fire Lite BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions. The BG-12 Series provides Fire Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word ACTIVATED appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/ unlock.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
- The words NORMAL and ACTIVATED are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm).
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open.
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2″ (1.27 cm).
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP).
- Designed to replace the Fire Lite legacy BG-10 Series.
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell- style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.