Fire Lite Alarms BG-12LX
Addressable Manual Pull Station, Built-in bicolor LED, Meets ADAAG controls, Highly visible, Meets UL 38.
Fire Lite Alarms BG-12LX Addressable Manual Pull Station
The Fire Lite BG-12LX is a state-of-the-art, dual-action (i.e., requires two motions to activate the station) pull station that includes an addressable interface (mounted inside) for Fire Lite’s addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs) Because the BG-12LX is addressable, the control panel can display the exact location of the activated manual station. This leads fire personnel quickly to the location of the alarm.
- Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition.
- Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of the station, flashes in normal operation and latches steady red when in alarm.
- Handle latches in down position and the word ACTIVATED appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm wire).
- Can be surface mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard singlegang, double-gang, or 4″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Smooth dual-action design.
- Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines (Section 4.1.3); meets ADA requirement for 5 lb. maximum activation force.
- Highly visible.
- Attractive shape and textured finish.
- Key reset.
- Includes Braille text on station handle.
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.