Fire Lite Alarms MS-10UD-7
Ten Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel, Listed to UL Standard, Built-in DACT, Style B, 24 volt operation
Fire Lite Alarms MS-10UD-7 Ten Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel
The MS-5UD-3 is a five-zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and the MS-10UD-7(E) is a ten-zone FACP. These control panels provide reliable fire signaling protection for small to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Both panels include built-in communicators for Central Station Service and remote upload/download. Each of these FACPs is compatible with System Sensor's microprocessor-based i3 series detectors. These conventional smoke detectors can transmit a maintenance trouble signal to the FACP indicating the need for cleaning and a supervisory freeze signal when the ambient temperature falls below the detector rating. Additionally, both the MS-5UD-3 and MS- 10UD-7 are compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches, and other normally-open contact devices. Refer to the Fire Lite Device Compatibility Document for a complete listing of compatible devices. Outputs include four NACs (Notification Appliance Circuits), three programmable Form-C relays (factory programmed for Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory) and 24 VDC special application resettable and nonresettable power outputs. The FACPs supervise all wiring, AC voltage, battery level and telephone line integrity. Activation of a compatible smoke detector or any normallyopen fire alarm initiating device will activate audible and visual signaling devices, illuminate an indicating LED, sound the piezo sounder at the FACP, activate the communicator and FACP alarm relay, and operate an optional module used to notify a remote station or initiate an auxiliary control function. New options include a UL listed printer, PRN-6F and FireLite's ACT Internet Monitoring module. The FireWatch Series internet monitoring modules IPDACT-2 and IPDACT 2UD permit monitoring of alarm signals over the Internet saving the monthly cost of two telephone lines. Although not required, the secondary telephone line may be retained providing backup communication over the public switched telephone line.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- Built-in DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter).
- Style B (Class B) IDC (Initiating Device Circuit)
- Style Y (Class B) NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) special application power
- Notification Appliances may be programmed as Silence Inhibit, Auto-Silence
- Optional CAC-5X Style Z (Class A) Converter Module for NACs and IDCs (2 required for MS-10UD-7).
- Form-C Relays for Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory Contact Ratings 2.0 A@ 30 VDC or 30 VAC (resistive).
- 3.0 A total system current for MS-5UD-3.
- 7.0 A total system current for MS-10UD-7.
- Optional Dress Panel DP-51050
- Optional Trim Ring TR-CE for semi-flush mounting.
- 24 volt operation.
- Low AC voltage sense.
- Alarm Verification.
- PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence).
- Automatic battery trickle charger.