Fire Lite Alarms MS-2
Two Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel, Two Style B, 24 VDC, i Technology, NAC synchronization.
Fire Lite Alarms MS-2 Two Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel
The Fire Lite MS-2 and MS-2E Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs) bring the latest in microprocessor technology to conventional fire controls. The MS-2 is compatible with the i smoke detectors from System Sensor with drift compensation, maintenance alert, and freeze warning. Automatic synchronization of audio/visual devices with three selections for manufacturer protocol. The Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) protocol can silence audible devices while strobes continue to flash, using a single pair of wires. The MS-2 is compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches and other normally-open contact devices. Refer to the Fire Lite Device Compatibility Document no. 15384 for a complete list of compatible devices.
- Two Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
- One Style Y (Class B) NAC.
- 24 VDC.
- i Technology
- NAC synchronization
- Silent or audible Walk Test operation mode commanded from the front keypad, with automatic return-to-normal after one hour of inactivity.
- Each zone may be programmed for supervisory or fire; each zone has separate red and yellow LEDs.
- Disable switches provided for each zone.
- Form-C Alarm and Trouble relays.
- 3.0 amps total usable current.
- Piezo sounder for alarm, trouble, supervisory and maintenance.