Geovision GV-Web Report 200 Ports
The GV-Web Report is designed to integrate and analyze people counting, face counting, and POS data from GV-3D People Counters, GV-DVR/NVR/VMS, and GV-Smart Boxes. Suitable for large-scale video surveillance deployments, it can receive data from up to 1000 units of GV-3D People Counters, GV-DVR/NVR/VMS and GV-Smart Boxes.
Through the Web interface of GV-Web Report, you can access the reports and graphs of real-time, hourly, daily, monthly and yearly statistics on people counts, vehicle counts and face counts. You can also view the live video and the recordings from multiple locations.
- Support for up to 1000 units of GV-3D People Counters, GV-DVR/NVR/VMS and GV-Smart Boxes.
- People counting results from GV-3D People Counters, GV-DVR/NVR/VMS, and GV-Smart Boxes
- Face counting results and snapshots from GV-DVR/NVR/VMS and GV-Smart Boxes
- POS data from GV-DVR/NVR/VMS
- Heat Map images from GV-VMS
- Vehicle counting results based on different object sizes from GV-Smart Boxes
- Real-time, daily, monthly, yearly counting reports and graphs
- E-mail notification and I/O trigger when the number of people remaining reaches the specified maximum
- Counting results query from iPhone, iPad and other Android mobile devices
- Grouping function to combine desired devices’ cameras for data analysis
- Remote playback of recordings from GV-DVR/NVR/VMS
- 4 languages supported: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.