- Provides up to 32 video channels
- 8 audio channels
- Supports recording up to 240 / 200 fps (NTSC / PAL)
- CIF and D1 capable
- Records and displays in 120 FPS (D1) and 240 (CIF)
- Geo MPEG4 and Geo H246 compression enabled
- I/O card support for added functionality
Capture card for analogue DVR systems. Capable of recording up to 240 FPS (NTSC) and 200 FPS (PAL). PCIe configuration saves space and allows for future expansion if needed. Requires Windows DirectX 9.0 or greater for flawless operation. Possible to run two cards on one PC if necessary. This model supports up to 16 cameras and even 8 channels of audio, and can be combined with other similar cards, such as the GeoVision 900A 8 or 32 channel versions for added scalability.