The Geovision GV-BX2700-8F indoor IP box camera offers a 3~10.5mm varifocal lens, with a 2 megapixel, 1/2.8″ progressive scan super low lux CMOS image sensor. The GV-BX2700-8F has an HD recording resolution of 1920 x 1080 at up to 30 frames per second.
This GV-BX2700-8F camera does uniquely well in dark light environments with a lux rating of 0.005 in color mode and 0.004 in black & white mode. The WDR Pro Enhancement feature is remarkable for environments with challenging lighting situations, such as bright or dim backlighting.
This camera can be charged by either the 12V-DC adapter or by POE 802.3AF, which will allow both power and data to be run over a single Cat-5 Ethernet cable. The GV-BX2700-8F comes with 32 channel central management software and is remotely viewable from PC’s,iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- 2 Megapixel
- 3~10.5mm Varifocal Lens
- 35°~100° Horizontal Angle of View
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30 FPS
- H.265, H.264, and MJPEG Video Formats Supported
- 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- 0.005 Color Lux Rating
- 0.004 B/W Lux Rating
- Removable IR Cut Filter
- 12V-DC / POE 802.3AF Compliant
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card Slot
- Tampering Alarm
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Pro Enhancement
- Motion Detection
- 1 Alarm Input / 1 Alarm Output
- Supports Two-way Audio (1 Audio Input / 1 Audio Output)
- Privacy Mask
- Viewable from PC, iPhone, iPad and Android Mobile Devices
- Includes 32 Channel Recording Software
- 31 languages on Web Interface
- ONVIF Compliant