GV-EL202B Electric Bolt (fail safe product)
The GV-EL202B is an electric bolt, equipped with a stainless steel faceplate and in-built voltage spike suppressor. GeoVision GV-EL202B bolt is designed to support sensor locking with other door status sensor functions. Known for fail-safe functioning, GV-EL202B electric bolt is perfect to use in security systems. This is one of the major reasons for use of GV-EL202B electric bolts in ATM doors.
GV-EL202B is an electric bolt, which locks the door on power application and unlocks the door when power is removed. GV-EL202B electric bolt can be used with single-leaf and double-leaf doors as and when required.
GV-EL202B has various properties such as DC 12V or AC 24V Voltage, 0.9A (start), 0.3A (Standby) Current, 1A at AC/DC 30V Lock Sensor Switch Rating, Door Status Sensor Switch Rating and Auto Relock Jumper.
GV-EL202B Electric Bolt Features:
- DC 12V or AC 24V Voltage
- 0.9A (start); 0.3A (Standby) Current
- 1A at AC/DC 30V Lock Sensor Switch Rating
- 0.5A at AC/DC 30V (Magnetic Reed Switch) Door Status Sensor Switch Rating
- 0, 2.5 and 5 seconds (adjustable) Auto Relock Jumper
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 202 x 35 x 43 mm (7.95" x 1.38" x 1.69")
- Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98 lb)
- CE, UL Certification