GeoVision GV-Failover Server
Record up to 128, IP Channels Simultaneously, Support Round-The-Clock Recording, Video Playback Using Remote View Log, Support for Remote, Configuration, Monitoring
Ensuring optimal performance and excellent processing efficiency, the GeoVision GV-Failover Server is the most outstanding video management software. This video backup server has the ability to record up to 128 IP streams from hosts GV-Systems / GV-VMS under following conditions: host starts up without monitoring, file recycling fails, an error in the hard drive, and an error with the Failover Plugin program.
Precision designed, this video backup server does not support backup of analog cameras as well as GV-VMS hosts when they are running in service mode. The round-the-clock recordings are supported by this GeoVision GV-Failover Server. Via Remote ViewLog, this server ensures video playback.
With the aid of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. the GeoVision GV-Failover Server ensures support for remote configuration and monitoring. It also supports 6 third-party IP device brands. In addition to all these, it also supports 31 languages along with ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols.
GeoVision GV-Failover Server incorporates 6 GB Dual Channels memory. It is compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 R2.
GV-Failover Server Video Management Software Features:
- Record up to 128 IP channels simultaneously
- Support round-the-clock recording
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Support for remote configuration and monitoring of GV-Failover Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Support 6 third-party IP device brands (Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, VIVOTEK)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for 31 languages