GeoFinger GF-1921, Capacitive sensor, TCP/IP only, 13.56MHz, Standalone function available on Fingerprint Only mode
Secure your premises with the GeoVision GV-GF1921 is a GF fingerprint reader, along with the proper authorization and access system, stay back and relax while it monitors and screens all the personnel requesting access. It offers great accuracy and precision, reducing the number of failed attempts.
GeoVision GV-GF1921 is a GF fingerprint reader which is designed to work with GV-AS / GV-EV Controllers. More like a stand-alone fingerprint system, this GeoVision GV-GF1921can work well in combination with GV-ASManager and other Geo-vision access control systems. This GeoVision GV-GF1921 operates via three different modes: card and fingerprint, fingerprint only and card only.
GeoVision GV-GF1921 fingerprint reader can be connected with GV-AS Controller through TCP/IP interface (WAN). This GeoVision fingerprint reader easily registers fingerprints using TCP/IP connection and checks through the database at GV-ASManager. It is essential to select one mode of operation while enrolling fingerprints.
GV-GF1921 GF Fingerprint Reader Features:
- Work with GV-AS / GV-EV Controller and GV-ASManager
- Can be a standalone fingerprint reader
- Three types of access modes: card only, fingerprint only and card plus fingerprint
- Connect with GV-AS Controller through TCP/IP interface (WAN)
- Enroll fingerprints through TCP/IP connection with GV-ASManager (Fingerprint Only Mode)