GeoVision GV-LPR 1 Lane
GeoVision GV-LPR 1 Lane license plates detected in the video source, Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots
Regular Price $ 806.46 incl.VATOn sale price $ 608.91 incl.VAT
GeoVision’s License Plate Recognition is a perfect way to ensure the highest standards of surveillance in parking lots and isolated corners. With increasing crime rate, Geo Vision’s License Plate Recognition delivers hi-resolution video monitoring and recording.
The Geo Vision’s License Plate Recognition easily detects and recognizes vehicle plates with upon motion or I/O trigger. Functioning like GV-DSP LPR and GV-DVR LPR, GeoVision GV-LPR 1 Lane easily identifies license plate shown in a video source and send LPR results accordingly to the GV-ASManager.
Enabling instant access, you can simply match the vehicle registered in your database with detected license plate numbers. GeoVision GV-LPR 1 Lane supports alarm notifications and LPR results. This Geo Vision’s License Plate Recognition can easily function up to 40,000 vehicles. GeoVision GV-LPR 1 Lane is designed to remotely search detected vehicles after evaluating results from license plate snapshots.
GV-LPR 1 Lane License Plates Detected in The Video Source Features:
- Control up to 255 GV-DVR LPR and / or GV-DSP LPR
- Up to 40,000 vehicles
- Multiple vehicles per user
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Vehicle hotlist to help locate stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- GV-Access mobile applications to remotely open LPR lanes
- GV-ASWeb: Remotely enroll vehicles and set up GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR on GV-ASManager
- GV-ASWeb: Remotely search detected vehicles, see license plate snapshots, watch recordings from connected GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR
- 6 languages supported: English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese